Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all Nations of the South Pacific
Introducing the Empire of BosTaurus.Introduced to the region by the Empire of Spirit and Mist.Wishing the Region Peace and Prosperity.Priestess ReAneksi of the Temple of HathorOn behalf of the people of the Divine Empire of BosTaurus
Welcome to the SP! I believe I speak for everyone when I say I hope you enjoy it here. And please, I ask you to speak up if you have any questions. Anyone here will be more than happy to answer them.
Welcome BosTaurus Big Grin I would like to welcome you to our little home. Any questions, feel free to ask. We don't bite. Well maybe Matt-Duck Tongue ::counts fingers:: Nope, all there :lol: :lol:
YOYOYO welcome to the SP. YOYOYO.
Welcome to The SP, Bos! B)
<span style='font-family: Times'>Fond Greetings and Welcome to Our Belov'ed Syster,

Goddess and Empress

Djhouti Ankh-Morpork

Divine Empress and Goddess Incarnate

of BosTaurus

Our Eyes have Lit upon a Kindred Spirit and

Our Soul has Soared with the arrival of Our most Glorious Syster, Djhouti Ankh-Morpork

Our Heart fills to o'erflowing with Joy in the Divine Presence of Our Sacred Syster ...

Bless'ed is the nation of BosTaurus, that it is Belov'ed of Thee, My Syster.

And Bless'ed be the bovines that roam that verdant land ... Wink

She is new in the World, and is Sheltered by Our Wings until Her Own are sure.

Wink B)

... subtle aint I? B)

</span>
BosTaurus:*waves* welcome to the SP Big Grin
hi there. did i send you my usual note?
Quote:hi there.  did i send you my usual note?
I don't know if it was 'usual' or unusual Wink
but yes, we did get your welcome note.
Smile

On behalf of the Divine Empress Djhouti Ankh-Morpork
and the people of BosTaurus
I thank the Nations of the South Pacific for the warm welcome.
We hope to make a positive contribution to the Region.

Priestess ReAneksi of the Temple of Hathor
Quote:<span style='font-family: Times'>

... subtle aint I?  B)

</span>
.... as a sledgehammer Wink
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Spirit_and_Mist"><span style='font-family: Times'>

... subtle aint I?? B)

</span>
.... as a sledgehammer Wink
</blockquote><span style='font-family: Times'>awww ... shucks lol :eyes: </span>
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >hi there.? did i send you my usual note?
I don't know if it was 'usual' or unusual Wink
but yes, we did get your welcome note.

</blockquote> that would be the one, good.

Smile
in the same idea as Spirit and Mist, consider yourself under Military Force's protection. My sword is with you. Welcome to the region, I hope you enjoy it here. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.~Military Force~
*hides lampshade behind back*Know please that I also would love to extend the welcome from the Queendom of LadyRebels, I hope that you will be happy among us.......and know that as a member of the Region and as a friend of everyone here Big Grin , that I am so happy to welcome another Council Member to the Forums.May your nation know peace and harmony always.I apologize for the laspe in my duties.*puts lampshade on*shall we start the party now? Tongue
Okay. Now that we've got the necessary duties out of the way, yes we can party. I suppose that I'm driving?
who needs to drive, afterall we can all just crash here, it is our home after all Tongue
Hi there BosTaurus - welcome to the South Pacific - home of some of the craziest people round!
I too would like to extend to you my welcome to the SP, although I can't do it with the eloquence of Spirit_and_Mist!! Big Grin And I second Fudgetopia: there are some crazys here - I'm definately one of them!!! Shots anyone?? :lol:
I'll just bring over my shot tray from the ohter parties then, Binky .... Wink
what? crazy people? in the south pacific?naaaah....(just kidding, south pacific is a great place to be Wink )
Hey we should all have cusy offices for crashing in.or, better yet a room for it. lots of soft couches, nice lamps. a tv with a ps2....
Quote:I too would like to extend to you my welcome to the SP, although I can't do it with the eloquence of Spirit_and_Mist!! Big Grin
<span style='color: purple'>...so few can Tongue Wink it's a burden, but ... well what <em class='bbc'>is</em> a Goddess to do??? :eyes:

lol

... party favours and big fat cushions for everyone wooohoooo ...

ehem ... as long as we all understand who the Divine ones are B) ...</span>
Hey, if I ever get my office, can I trade my PS2 for an Xbox? I just prefer M$ console better, even though I hate Winblows... Huh
you know what we really need?one of those tv walls you get in tv stations....
Hey wait, us crazy in the South Pacific,no way you have got to be joking.....*said while wearing lampshade as hat and crawling on top of the bar*who said we were crazy, not me.... Tongue *starts dancing on the bar*well come to think of it I never said I was sane..... B) and the room idea, I like it......we will definitely have to discuss this more..... :blink: