Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates Encyclopaedia South Pacifica
OCC: I have finally updated the Encyclopaedia South Pacifica!! Thanx to everyone for their wonderful contributions.

And *fanfare please* I have <em class='bbc'>finally</em> added my own ... and I got just a <em class='bbc'>little</em> bit carried away lol, and if you've got 15 mins it's a fabulous read lol Wink B)
also I have created a website for my nation it is<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.freewebs.com/malajhaliza/index.htm'>Malajhaliza</a> it is about a thrid of the way finished so if you have some time go look at it.
I've done some more fiddling with the Encyclopaedia ... please let me know what you think (especially about putting all the information in the first entry), it <em class='bbc'>is </em>your Region, and <em class='bbc'>your</em> Encyclopeadia Wink

I just think alphabetical is a little neater, and more 'encyclopaedic' lol

If you want any changes made to your entry, let me know.

If everyone is happy with the changes it might be an idea to PM your entries to me - as I cannot delete any entries, <strong class='bbc'>please note </strong>that I have not changed/edited anything about your entries - ... the new layout, it is taking a little longer to load, and if we can avoid more doubling up, it should go more smoothly ... again, I am open to suggestions, it's your show Wink .
How do I view the encyclopedia...
Quote:How do I view the encyclopedia...
he he. umm stupid question *looks at floor shamefully*
<span style='font-family: Times'> Wink As a wonderful lecturer once said

"There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers."

I've always kinda liked that idea ...

lol Tho I'm sure we've <em class='bbc'>all </em>heard the same voice, in a classroom or meeting, repeating for the fiftieth time ... <em class='bbc'>"but what does </em>that <em class='bbc'>mean?"</em> ... or maybe that's just me :eyes: *shuddering at the memory of <em class='bbc'>that</em> voice*

O, and please add your entry, TOOL a HOO, the more we have, the richer the region becomes!!!</span>
I'll <em class='bbc'>eventually</em> get around to posting the entry for the Dominion...just like I'm <em class='bbc'>eventually</em> going to update my site, and <em class='bbc'>eventually</em> work on my webcomic storyline...

Notice a pattern forming here? Big Grin :eyes:
LOL