Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'Day
I'm the leader of The Holy Empire of OttomanTurks hello to you all Wink
*waves* welcome to the SP! Big Grin
Hey welcome hope you like it here.
Welcome to The South Pacific. Are you by any chance from Turkey or the countries that made up the former Ottoman Empire?
Yup Big Grin
Hi,Welcome to the S.P. Big Grin
Hello. welcome.
Love having you here, come and visit my office, if I am not there sit in the nice comfy chair behind the desk and put your feet up for a while, I will be there sometime, maybe, if I am not out partying Big Grin
Welcome to the SP! Hope you enjoy it here. As I tell everyone, and I mean it each time I say it, please find your voice and use it frequently! It's always refreshing to hear a new point of view.
Quote:I'm the leader of The Holy Empire of OttomanTurks
hello to you all Wink
Hey, I'm greek. Welcome to the South Pacific.
Welcome to The SP, OT! B) Hey, if ya got time, go volunteer for jury duty. It always helps to have people ready to serve on a jury around here, even if we've only had 2 trials since May. Big Grin
oh smashing, thx for welcome Big Grin LadyRebel what office? or was that a figure of speaking? lol
Quote:if I am not out partying Big Grin
wait party??? did i miss another party???? SadSadSad dammit *mutters*freaking school i swear*mutters*

*waves at OT* WELCOME!
naw. they're continuing. you just have to find the thread and bring a bottle.
Quote:naw. they're continuing. you just have to find the thread and bring a bottle.
or 2!
sweet! whatchall want? Big Grin
The Democratic States of Lakarian Formally welcome you.
Monkeybutts, I've brought the Jim Beam!! Big Grin Tongue
Sorry guys, my computer is being silly and made me post the same msg twice. Then I tried to get rid of it but that don't work either! :blink:
I've got the tequila, lemon, salt and tabasco ...
*puts a bottle of khalua on the table.* yum. B)
there ya go! i like khalua in my coffee ^_^
Khalua, mmmmm, maybe I could go back to drinking for a bit.
I got my trusty lampshade hat, and Fudge bring on the T and then a chaser of JB sounds great to me, how about some everclear in the mix as well Big Grin
Everclear? Good God, LR, it's been ages since I had that grain alcohol. Why not just go witha bottle of MadDog 20/20 and we can all forget anything that happens, eh? B)
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable