Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"brain fixed"
k, i just couldn't help but share this story w/ everyone. we have a yellow lab named romeo who is getting fixed this friday. so, i come home tonight and my little sister, gabrielle (who is 7) says to me as i walk in the door, "darlene, romeo is going to get his brain fixed on friday. he'll be all better then." i just laughed and nodded Smile so cute...so i goto my mom, "i hear that romeo is getting his brain fixed on friday"...she just cracked up laughing Smile the things kids say - SOO CUTE! hehe... Tongue
Big Grin ask detti about his great story for this...
ko, hopefully he'll read this thread Big Grin
That's really cute ^_^ ^_^ Big Grin
Kiss Fans:Thanx Big Grin today is the day...dun dun duhhhh :lol:
He may not tell the story. i'll go poke him to do it, when he wakes up.
ok, thank you - i am interested in what he has to say Smile
::looks over at bistmath:: i guess the poking didn't work?....::pokes detti:: ...he's not movin'....he must be in hibernation or something ^_^
Taking two of my girl kitties to get their "brains"" fixed today.
Quote:::looks over at bistmath:: i guess the poking didn't work?....

::pokes detti:: ...he's not movin'....he must be in hibernation or something ^_^
he's really shy.

when they took his dog to get his brain fixed, someone misexplained what was happening to Sam to detti's youngest brother.

they took the dog to the vet, leaving the kids at home. while gone, Mark was quite worried about Sam's safety. When his parents returned with the dog, Mark was audibly relieved that Sam came home with his tail still attatched.
Quote:he's really shy.

when they took his dog to get his brain fixed, someone misexplained what was happening to Sam to detti's youngest brother.

they took the dog to the vet, leaving the kids at home.  while gone, Mark was quite worried about Sam's safety.  When his parents returned with the dog, Mark was audibly relieved that Sam came home with his tail still attatched.
haha - that's really cute Smile i love kids innocence...

Quote:Taking two of my girl kitties to get their "brains"" fixed today.
aww - i adopted a kitty earlier this year. found her outside in the cold wailing...i felt soo bad. she was keeping warm by staying on the engine of a car. i got her out by using a can of tuna, and she was clawing @ me, but i won eventually Smile she had burn marks on her paws from the car Sad but she's ok now Big Grin i call her "monster" because she likes to go into my closet and jump on my clothes and swing from 'em! :glare:
Hahaha, next thursday I have an appointment to consult the doctor about my brain. Sad Personally, I'm not to excited about that...but the Mrs is. Apparently more than 2 is too many. I was planning on a hockey line-up.
Can someone fix my brain? There must be something wrong with it... *hits his head a few times* nope, brain won't start up.
*takes out some comically large garden shears.* sure thing.
*Eyes bistmath suspiciously* Uhm, ok...there are weeds growing out of my brain? Didn't I use it that long? *scratches head*
OUCH. I think you've broke it. You shouldn't bang it or scatch it :wacko:
Quote:*takes out some comically large garden shears.*
Well put...comically large...I'm gonna havta steal that from ya sometime. Big Grin

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Quote:*Eyes bistmath suspiciously* Uhm, ok...there are weeds growing out of my brain? Didn't I use it that long? *scratches head*
not the kind of brains we was talkin about....
It's OK, Tsrill. I'm lost, too. It tends to happen with these people. :glare:

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

go read the first post, guys....
I did...Maybe it's just too early. I'll probably get it when I get some shut eye...Then again, knowin' me...

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

:unsure: Hey, gimme a break. English is not my first language.
always. (teaches a little esl)ah. the first post referred to getting a pet 'fixed' (having it's reproductive organs altered so it cannot have children) a child in the house misunderstood and thought the animal was having its brain fixed.kids are cute.
Ah, ok, thanks for clarification Big Grin (btw, I'm also a little slow to get things, but it's easier to blame it on English not being my first language Wink ).
no worries. by the way, may i ask what your first language is? (I may speak it a bit and could help with translation.)