Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
our mongrel systems.
I thought i should make a topic for this here instead of in technical...
Quote:someone posted it on a forum my dad's on.  i saw it and died too.
i dont' know where it comes from, originally. 

nice about your comp.  I didn't get the choice so i ended up with an hp.  but then i kept the parts of my old machine.  so it looks really funny.  hp box, hp mouse, hp super sexy scnner photocopier cappucino maker, $10 (cdn) keyboard, old nec monitor, super speakers...

my sister makes fun of it.

this should probably be moved to OT.  so i'll copy this note there.
HP's are good machine's. my mom has one & it works fine Smile hehhe...hey, who cares what your PC looks right - as long as it works Big Grin have you seen those pc's w/ the clear towers & the lights inside?....pretty neat Smile"hp super sexy scanner photocopier cappuchino maker" = Huh may i ask what that is? ....the whole cappachino part throws me Smile
for mine i took the best parts of two systems. i like my hp bery much. even more so because it was free. B) it's not really a cappucino maker. but it should be; it does everything else. photocopies, scans, prints..... had i chipped in a bit more moeny it would be a fax machine too.what's the craziest box you've seen yet? for me it was one with a side filled with liquid and mechanical fish. what happens if it leaks?
free eh?...well, you can't go wrong w/ that! Big Grin haha, i know it's not a cappachino maker...i was just wondering where that whole idea came from Big Grin i haven't seen a tower as crazy as you have....just w/ the lights. saw it on ZDTV...well, it's now called TechTV. but what you saw is nuts!!....that's pretty kewl. so, you'd actually see these little mechanical fish moving?...I LOVE IT! haha, well...if it leaked, i guess you are screwed Tongue