Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Man Winter
I was just thinking about this on the way to work this morning. I live in New Jersey and we got SHAFTED this summer. Mainly rain & cloudy days...now it's starting to get cold out & it's supposed to be in the 60's for the rest of the week Sad I only went to the beach twice this summer - how terrible! Anyway, I'm not too sure how many people will remember this...but on one episode of The Jetsons, Elroy went to a computer and was able to change the weather! I thought that was sweet as hell! I'd like to do that...I'd give myself sunny, 80's, NO humidity!! Now that's the life! Big Grin
you could come here to NV, no humidity, but then you run into the problem of 80 degrees happing at night durning the summer, so maybe not. :eyes:And you never gave me your fact book entry, how am I supposed to put you fact book entry into the fact book entry if you do not give me one?
aahh...but do you guys have AC? the humidity just does terrible things to my hair :wacko: thanx for the invite Big Grin one thing though, i'd miss the beach Sad eh...*confused look*. i apologize, but i must be experiencing a brain fart. what is this "fact book entry" you speak of? Huh
oh yes we have AC, more or less mandatory where I live Big Grin You won the contest so you get to word the fact Book entry above the SP Page in the game, there are a few rules to it that are listed in the Contest Forum.
*light bulb goes off* OOOHHHH....sorry...now i'm picking up what you're putting down :lol: i shall make an entry ASAP! i apologize for making you wait :none: AC = good ...hehei'd be lost w/ out it :eyes:
don't sweat it, sometimes people bring up things that get me to looking at them like this :blink: , then I rememeber what they are talking about and I just want to :none:
:lol: :lol: you crack me up! ...my stomach hurts from laughing Smile -- but i do agree w/ what you said, cuz i did feel that way Smile it happens Smileneeewwwayyy....i added my fact book entry under the "contest" section. i hope it's up to par Smile