Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New UN-delegate
The Democratic States of Leidestrad are replaced by The Theocracy of Borgidiom as UN-delegate of The Balkans (Ancient Races' current region). This could be a temporary thing, since there are 3 nations with an almost equal amount of endorsements..
Thank you very much for the Update, will everything be alright there?
Two nations are going to cease to exist in a few days.. this could again produce a change of delegate! It's a bit confusing right now :wacko:
good luck to you all.
Yes, good luck and stay safe!!!Alpha C
I hope whoever comes out on top ends up doing good things for the region.
Two hours ago, The Democratic States of Leidestrad regained the delegate's seat.Question is: how is the delegate chosen? Currently 3 nations have an equal amount of endorsements: Leidestrad, Borgidiom and Ancient Races.
don't know. we averted this problem three months ago by getting support behind one candidate. is there any way for you to retake it?bah we should get an ambassador into the balkans.
Although I don't report very often.. I still am the ambassador of the SP in The Balkans Smile
Quote:Although I don't report very often.. I still am the ambassador of the SP in The Balkans Smile
You're an ambassador? That's news to me....
Ancient Races has been an Amabassor for us since they started the game....or shortly thereafter.
*makes note*
6 hours ago, The Armed Republic of Ancient Races has become the new UN-delegate of The Balkans!
Congrats AR! Hope you enjoy it, and I hope you're fair in your rule.
Congrats AR, it's good to see that you're moving up.
good luck to you.is your position more secure this time?
Unfortunately, stability has not yet returned to The Balkans.9 hours ago, Leidestrad regained the UN-delegate's seat.18 minutes ago, The Empire of Prussian-states has left the region, two nations are about to cease to exist, and two nations are probably going to be expelled soon.Knowing that The Balkans currently holds 48 nations, this is a big problem..I'll keep you all posted!
Wow...sounds about like the SP before LR...
Ancient Races has become UN-delegate for the 2nd time Smile Hopefully we can stay delegate a little longer this time..
Good luck...Remember, there's a first time for everything. For example, I finally won an election!! Big Grin
Congrats AR and Aurellis! Lol, elections are tough to win, especially for Aurellis ^_~ As for AR, keeping power is being just.
The Balkins is like freakin' Argentina. Oh, yeah. Congrats to the both of ya's. Big Grin

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

ok who is AR?.....did I miss something again.......*smacks forehead* hey Races sorry for the delay in thinking Tongue
*Smacks LR...Gently mind you* DUH!

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

you better watch out, I have been known to enjoy that Big Grin ,Thank you Sir may I have another Tongue