Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just here to say hello to all my neighbours in the South Pacific. Best place in the world. I'm the man behind 1960... call me "Guru" :o Big Grin

As an UN member this is what people now say about my country.

<em class='bbc'>The Free Land of 1960 is a very large, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning white dove population. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 62 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Public Transport, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25%. A small private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.

Military funding has been stripped back, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and the government snoops on private internet connections. Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. 1960's national animal is the white dove, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the euro.

1960 is ranked 2136th in the region and 35,055th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.</em>

TTYL

Hey welcome to the SP, hope you are having fun with us, and I hope to see you around sometime in the coming days, if you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will get back with you quicker here than in the game.
Yes welcome to the SP. I hope you stay around for a long time!!!Alpha C
Hi, welcome. good to see another new member. :lol:
New members are always good! Hope you find your voice and use it frequently!
YOYOYO WELCOME TO THE SP YYOYOOYO.
Thanks for the replies guys/girls... It's good to see such things.[/red]

TTYL,

You are welcome. It is nice to see new faces on the forum!!! I hope you stay for a long time.Alpha C
Yes welcome 1960.Join the DSP and really join in.Application available in the department of Defence board.
The MATT- DUCK do I have to be in the UN to be part of the DSP?Alpha C