Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry
sorry placed in wrong spot, had to change it.
LOL
I would have to agree with LR. LOLAlpha C
LOL you better be careful there Alpha, people agreeing with me, well they have been called puppets before :lol:
Everybody should know I am not a puppet. LOLAlpha C
Well now see everyone that knows us knows that, but you know the whole Government was called puppets, just because no one wanted Harkinnen in the Delegates Seat :lol: , kind of funny now but when it was happening.....well now um, it was not quite as funny....... :lol:
When some people don't get what they want they will say anything about the people that stopped them. Those people don't understand the whole situation, they just look at their own.Alpha C
Exactly. Be glad you were not here for the Harkinnen fiasco. That was...less than fun...
*looks to her back. sees the stick sticking out.* that would explain the lower back pain.... Tongue
I found it funny that he was using the puppet label about me the most. Especially with all the clashes of opinion LR and I have had... Big Grin but that's part of what makes our region great, right?
No joke there Slackervania, have to admit we do keep things <em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'>Lively</strong></em> when we don't agree on something Big Grin

And Bisty you really should think about removing that stick, after all Harkinnen is not posting right now, still around but not taking an interest in us anymore, at least for now :o
*tosses the stick away*I feel so crushed.... Sad
Bisty can I have the stick?Alphla C
*holds the stick out suspiciously* why.... Huh
You never know when it could come in handy. HA HA HAAlpha C
hm... dunno. alpha with a stick....
Yeah, everybody better watch out!!!Alpha C
but it's the stick of puppet making so i woldn't be too worried....*looks suspicious.*
No one knows the true power of the puppets.Alpha C
hope not... then my secret will be out....
That depends Alpha with a stick is ok, but give him a pointed stick :blink: and only god knows what could happen.
If you don't give me the stick then I will tell the secert. HA HA HAAlpha C
However God doesn't want to know what I will do with it.Alpha C
I don't either. The possibilities boggle the mind, It could end in world domination, guys in tanks we can fight, but not even the power of Military Force can stand against a pointed stick.
No power in the world can protect against the pointed stick and I will have it soon, very soon.Alpha C