Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LadyRebels
How are you doing?Alpha C
I am doing fine how are you? good to see you once again Smile, and how is Mrs. Alpha C?ya baby lots to catch up on........ Big Grin
I am doing good thank you!!! Mrs. Alpha C is doing good also, but she wants little Alpha C's right now!!! :blink: :blink: I know we have a lot to catch up on. What has been happening in the SP since I have been gone?Alpha C
um.. in a word... lots.and not lots really. we've been helping out with the pacific's troubles... we've had a harkinnen to deal with...s'about all. a little alpha c? dawww.. Tongue detti, are you reading this? :wub:
I would like to wait for little Alpha C's.Alpha C
YOYOYO WHERE WERE YOU YOYOYO YOUR NATION WAS HACKED YOYOYO.
Well now it sounds like you will need to be careful, after all the little Alpha C's can come as a suprise for you but not Mrs. Alpha C.....LOLand Bisty are you making a play for the pitter patter of little Bistmath's feet? I am so happy I do not have that ability any longer, much as I love childern the three I have are handfuls enough for me Big Grin :eyes:
I'll tell you this; I hope I don't have children. Nothing against them but I don't have the patience for them. Well...and it would be scary to have little Aurellis' running around. It's bad enough with one...
Woo! Alpha C is back! Howya been, man? And what was up with one of your nations being involved in some invasions a week or two back?
That would suck if she just suprised me one night and told me we are having little Alpha C's. I want children but not right now. I would like to be out of college and have a real job.About the invasion that was me. I was getting really bored with NS and wanted to try something new. I know is was dumb and everything. That is one reason I came back to the SP. I had fun here and made a lot of friends, so I wanted to again help the SP in whatever why I can. If the great nations of the SP will have me back!!!Alpha C
LR- You were right about this thread!!! LOLAlpha C
I think we should take him back, but that's just me... And, it's not totally my decision.
Thank you Aurellis!!! I hope the rest of the SP nations are as nice and understanding!!!Alpha C
I warned you, you are to well liked here not to be noticed when you tried to slip back in, and hell ya we want you back, shoot we missed you alot, so now we can have more fun.Have you talked to Mrs. Alpha about what you would like to do on the little Alpha's, she should understand..... Big Grin LR
She does understand but she still wants them now. We will have to see who wins this battle!!! It sucks when she has all the power. :angry: I am glad to see everyone remembers me!!!Alpha C
I came in a little before you were booted and we had about three delegates in about a month, but I can remember not getting banned, and looking back that's a good thing... Big Grin
See what happens when you get married, all about the compromise, I do hope that everything works out for ya'll on that issue, but remeber a little nighty, some nice music, and a nice dinner.......dude you are so lost Tongue I love this, we need more talks like this, something nice and easy and not too hard on the thinking part....LOL
I am not lost totaly!!! You have to give me some credit, but just not to much. Big Grin Alpha C
I will give you credit, but tell the truth, if Mrs. Alpha really wanted too, you would be so lost you would not remeber your name right off the bat........hey all women have it in their genes, gose back to the orginal sin thing, if you believe in that one........ Big Grin
I would forget more than that Big Grin but it would be well worth it!!!Alpha C
yep just what I thought LOLsee at least you can admit it, most guys don't even want to admit that one to anyone LOL
I have no problem admitting that one!!! Like I said before she holds all the power regarding this.Alpha C
Tongue :wub: :none: oh dude do you know how many men will be upset just to read this........LOL
Hey, I have come to the conclusion that if you want to live a happy life, learn these two words and all will be fine..."Yes Ma'am" Big Grin
LR, what kinda screwed up world do you live in that the men around you don't bow to your will? I mean, I got a freakin' flock of them, in addition to my fiance! B)