Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be moving to Scotland for a year and I leave tomorrow. I don't know when I will have a chance to come back to the game. It may only be a couple of days, or it could be a couple of weeks. Until then, Greater Arkania will be the Acting Secretary of Intelligence. So if you have any information that you think is important, please send it either to him or LadyRebels or another cabinet member. Our region will still be well protected and well informed during my absence. Hell, I bet you won't even notice I'm gone Tongue Thank you everyone for your help. Like I said yesterday, you all have done a great job. It is good to see a healthy and active region. I am confident that the South Pacific will be the same when I return.
Alrighty, DVD, we'll see you when you get back on....
good luck, god speed. let me know if you need the name of a good i-net provider. my brother there, likes his.
See ya DvD.
Sad I missed DVD, but then we do have GA Big Grin , so we are good,I hope that you are safe and sound DVD, and hope to see you soon.
DVD's doing just fine. He's in the swing of things at school, but doesn't really have time to check in with us... But he's still posting in his journal, so I'm able to keep tabs on him. B)