Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undersecretary named
First off, I would like to thank everyone who voted for me in the last election, I appreciate it. And I would like to thank Brownville Jct for his candidacy and the good clean campaign he ran. I would also like to thank everyone who has been helping gather intelligence as of late. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.The second order of business is for me to name an Undersecretary. I have given this careful consideration, but in the end, I decided that the right person for the job is Greater Arkania. He has accepted the position, and I would like to congratulate him on his new role in the South Pacific. He has been active in the South Pacific for a very long time and I believe he is well suited for this position.
Thank you DVD. It was just fun to see me name up there Big Grin And congrats to GA. I think the fairness you have shown on here and you're willingness to stand up for what is right will make you a great choice for this position. B)
Alright! Congrats to DVD on the election and to GA for the appointment.
good stuff!
I would like to add my congratulations to DVD on winning the election and to GA on the appointment as undersecretary. Big Grin Looks like the SP is in good hands!