Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the South Pacific
If you go to this link,

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://entertainment.vsnl.com/thenorthpacific/unbanthepacific.html'>http://entertainment.vsnl.com/thenorthpaci...thepacific.html</a>

you will find a way to view the ban list of the Pacific, you will notice that there are alot of them, it is very hard to think of having such a large ban list, but then keep in mind that I do not ban for silly reasons, and I do not ban without letting everyone know, or at least I let you know why after it is done as with the case of Karggg 1 through 9, but only Kraggg is still around.

So go and take a look and see what is going on now.
Awww, I thought I could ban FS from the Pacific XD.
Yeah, I thought maybe I could unban myself. Wink
i hae to admit that i lusted in my heart.
Is it wrong to feel proud of my ban???*LOL*Just lemme at FS - I'll squish him good!
i got two... oooh yeah...
OMG!I moved my puppet over to the pacific today - and guess what?I've now got 2 bans!! I feel like a naughty school kid!
Quote:Awww, I thought I could ban FS from the Pacific XD.
If anyone could manipulate regional control, that would be scary...only the RR would be immune.
2 bans? i think i have 18 nations on that list right now...but i'm learning, i'm getting faster, and i'm not leaving my puppets in the pacific anymore Wink
Just a quick update on the Pacific situation.The ban list has been shortened to approximately 200 people. Recheck the list to see if you're on in - both Fudgetopia and Chocoholia have been removed.Does this mean I'm no longer dangerous?? Tongue
Thank you. They're worried about something.
No probs. Tried to post this in Foreign Affairs, but for some reason I can't start a topic there.
Why would you post it there?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Because it's relevant to foreign affairs.
Oh, OK. Works for me.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

You know you might let Geomania know about that Fudge, I would fix it but that is not my area.......and oh ya they are worried because they had too many bans, hell look at our list, not that many on it and some of those have been deleted from the list so I think that only about three are still on the list in the game.
I thought they were pretty much fireproof? I had 8 nations on that ban list myself. thought neut wasn't going to count puppets?
Yeah, but discounting puppets, he'd still banned 4 times as many nations as he had endorsing him. That's starting to look bad...
I thought the mods had pretty much said they weren't going to do anyting?
That's what I thought. Are they starting to change their minds?
Fat chance.
Makes one wonder what is going on for unbanning to start happening..... :glare: , maybe they got sick of hearing about it in the Forums of NS? :none:
I'm keeping my eyes open and my mouth shut in the pacific. More updates when I hear more.
After spending a good half hour sorting through the Pacific forums, I do have some more information regarding bans, and life in the Pacific generally.

Initially, if your UN nation was banned, it was because you did not endorse the delegate (be it FS or one of his minions) as one of your 2 permitted endorsements. (no. 1 endorsement to the delegate, nr. 2 is free choice, however you must know the other nation on a presonal level. And you <em class='bbc'>know</em> your government personally.

It seems that FS got wind of another invasion attempted on the 22nd or 23rd of this month, claimed to be by the Pacific Army. This new batch of bans are those who were booted for this invasion. I am not sure why old names were taken off the list, maybe to make more room?

However - please, if you do have a puppet or UN nation in the Pacific, be aware that the walls do have ears.

Loose lips sink ships - and if you wish your puppets, nations etc, to remain in the pacific, be careful what you say.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
It seems that at this moment, there is currently no delegate in the Pacific