Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on our good buddy FS
Hey guys, I've joined the "New Pacific Order" message board. I'm sure there's prob. nothing there that DVD doesn't already know about, but there are some interesting facts.

1. They're creating a Roman-Empire style government; senate and a triumverate consisting of InfernoIce, Poskrebyshev, and (you guessed it) Francos Spain. My nation (Contravil) proposed a council-type government. We'll see how that proposal goes.

2. The Savage Lands is a member of the board. It may be me, but doesn't he support Thedoc? If he does, I think he's doing this try to turn some of the new voices against FS.

3. I asked why FS had such low endorsements, and InfernoIce pointed me to a thread speaking out against the Pacific Army, which I had already read, and it didn't have an answer to my question that I could see. I pointed this out to him, but no reply as of yet.

::LATE ADDITION::
InfernoIce explains it like this:
Quote:People listen to the propaganda they were sent.
::END LATE ADDITION::

I'll see how this goes, and I'll try to keep y'all posted, if DVD wants me to.

::EDIT::
Here's the URL for the site: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://newpacificorder.proboards19.com/index.cgi'>http://newpacificorder.proboards19.com/index.cgi</a>
::END EDIT::
Sure go right ahead. I've been reading their board a little bit but there haven't been that many posts.
Okay, here's an update for 9/11-

Got a reply on my council idea (not really mine, but...)

Lesser Cambodia
Quote: A council sounds like an excellent idea; representative democracy has always been the best way to govern. Perhaps you should run this idea by Francos Spain.
Francos Spain
Quote: Matters of the UN are already decided democratically. I cast my vote on resolutions based the majority opinion of the region. As far as power and political struggles are concerned, I think it is best not to drag the majority of the region down with such quarrels.
Here's an official list of the people he banned...

Quote:Romanistine--------------------------Deported
John21--------------------------------Political Ineptitude
Sunshine People-----------------------Political Ineptitude
Fudgetopia----------------------------Kitsch
Thugzville----------------------------Kitsch
Saint Dumas---------------------------Sins Against the State
Delphina------------------------------Treason
Aarghania-----------------------------Treason
Arsenicburg---------------------------Treason
Asahiem-------------------------------Treason
Bistmath------------------------------Treason
Bartavia------------------------------Treason
Freemon-------------------------------Treason
Fischer Land--------------------------Treason
Geomania------------------------------Treason and Political Ineptitude
Greater Arkania-----------------------Treason
Irrulan-------------------------------Treason
Mirabellis----------------------------Treason
Nassau-Orange-------------------------Treason
Philopolis----------------------------Treas. and Pol. Inept.
Vogonia-------------------------------Treason
Zipeedy-------------------------------Treason
Zoomland------------------------------Treason
There's gotta be more...

Short version of a discussion on more detail- (Full conversation available upon request)

Lesser Cambodia: What are their crimes specifically? Can you tell us?
Francos Spain: No; too much paperwork.

And of course on the first page:

Quote:Franco is risen! Thanks be to Mod!
... :eyes:

Hey Geo, for being "inept," you're pretty good at your job... Big Grin
LOL.He should add: "Dick van Dyke = too quick to be ejected!"
I can think of another 25 nations that are supposed to be on that list, at least! And all for "treason". I really wanna hear their definition of treason one of these days...

One of the people who's been keeping a closer eye on The Pacific has the current banned list from <em class='bbc'>after</em> the glitch standing at over 250 people (no, that's not a typo). That doesn't include the 100 or so that were ejected before the glitch. And yet the mods still refuse to say that they're griefing because 350 nations "isn't a signifigant portion of the population". *pftt*
ya know I still got to say it, if I baned 250+ nations from the SP and come on, even on our bad days we are bigger than the Pacific, I would be deleted so quick no one would have the chance to even warn the mods about it.I think this really really sucks.
Why in god's name do the mods piss on us and give FS a free frickin pass.
More ejections tonight. I only saw a few, but my guess is there were at least 10-20. That's a personal estimate; I'm not really good at these things. If someone else wants to find out, go ahead; I'm too paranoid to try anything risky and give some kind of clue as to where my loyalties lie...Call me yellow, and I'll agree with you Big GrinAnd Geo, your guess is as good as mine. Better, probably.::EDIT::One thing I would like to learn more about is the "Sins Against the State" charge. My guess is that is someone who was a spy, or a double agent. You'd have to ask them.I noticed that they make you use your NS name on the forums. I think that's to better keep track of who's posting what, making it easier to tab people for "Treason." Another thing that worries me is Poskrebyshev is keeping a dossier on nations. I know we do the same thing here, in a nutshell, but for some reason that just tickles the back of my mind in a strange way...maybe it's 'cause I know I'll end up on it... Smile Geo, my guess as to answer your question is that the SP is being used as an example. Someone to hold up and say, "Hey, we did this in the SP. Be good or else we'll do it in your region." It's easier to use fear than actual action.::END EDIT::
i don't know. some of the modding has been at best incompetant.
hey. my puppet just got turfed from the pacific. does anyone know why?puppet's name is poledra.
No clue. I assume you were being quiet and such. I wonder if that means there is a moderator giving FS some help... who else would know IPs? I guess it could just be a coincidence but I doubt it.
or someone ratted me out.let's test this. i will make a new nation. i will hide it in the pacfici. only i will know which one it is. let's see what happens to it.
Who else knew about it?On a side note, Harkinnen seems to have suddenly denied me access to the boards for his group. I don't know how he figured anything out since only the cabinet knew anything. I suppose he could have just guessed... it wouldn't be hard to tell when someone is online.
cg, sardonicus and one other... sorry. ag... help? you guys. dettibok (poledra is my laser tag name.)i posted to the board oncce or twice but not recently.....
Francos Spain has a damn mod in his pocket. A pocket-mod!
what proof?
We don't have any, but Geo could be right. We must tread carefully if this is true. If someone could find out, it would be extremely helpful to all of NS. That way we can prevent him from moving on once he regains his strength. My guess is that he's looking at another birthing region next, if he does move on. It could be anybody, including us. Someone needs to alert the Delegates of all the major regions. Put out the alarm and get set for a covert war. We can't take this public <em class='bbc'>yet</em>.

Also, we need to find out who our friends and enemies are. Can we count on the AA, the RRA? Could we go to someone else with this and trust them? Sorry if I'm overreacting, but I'd rather be overprepared instead of underprepared...(image of Burt Gummer from <em class='bbc'>Tremors</em> comes to mind...)

i doubt this war will become public even when it is fought. if we make it public, we all get banned. this has to be kept quiet, aurellis.Neutered sputniks has been made to look weak. we did not follow any of his directives. i strongly suggest that we do not give him the option of making any of us examples...although a list of the puppets in the region would be good. i'm sure you have one going, dvd... if we foce fs out, we have to get someone endorsements. and we have to do it in such a way that he doesnt notice. so that means we will have to have 200 people or so invade the region (my puppets are already there..) gain un designation, and then endorse one person. and all of this shoud happen right before the update. hopefullly fs is in the est. if so, there is a good chance he'll be asleep.... for preference this invading force will also have to endorse each other...nevermind what the mods will do to us....
Are there any mods that we <em class='bbc'>can</em> go to and trust with this, or are we on our own? If we can trust a mod, it might help us out, or give us enough rope to hang ourselves with. Funny how those two choices always end up together...
I've been reading over the NPO forums, and here's some of the titles of note between two of The Three Stooges, as I've taken to calling them.

InfernoIce:

- Slave Auctioneer of the Pacific

- Minister of Pacific Culture and History

- Minister of Torture and Execution

<strong class='bbc'>- Secretary to the Minister of Security</strong>

- Head of the Pacific Border Control

<strong class='bbc'>- Chief Information Offiicer of Extra-Regional Affairs</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>- Security Adviser to the Lord of the Pacific</strong>

Poskrebyshev:

- Minister of Political Sanitation

<strong class='bbc'>- Marshal of the Pacific</strong>

- High Judge of the Pacific

<strong class='bbc'>- Minister of Security</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>- Justice of Order and Safety</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>- Chief of Infiltration and Counter-Espionage</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>- Political Advisor to the Lord of the Pacific</strong>

- State General of the Ministry of Propaganda and Agitation

<em class='bbc'>Note: Bold is notable titles</em>

If you ask me, I think Poskrebyshev is a little bit higher up on FS's List than InfernoIce. Wonder why?
It dose make one wonder about what is happening, :glare: , I wonder if an old friend of mine is still around, I will look into it, maybe he can be trusted, he is a Mod., did me a couple of favors back when my nation was new to the sceen and getting harrassed by another one, he deleted that nation and baned the IP address of the person doing it, because the telegrams that person sent were "disturbing" to say the least.I will see if he is still around and if he is I will contact him.
You know what, Harkinnen is coming here and looking at the IP addresses for everyone and then banning the nations with the same ones that are on his board. Do you think it is time for me to do something about it or should I just let things lie low for a while longer, and btw, I have a friend in another region that is working with us on this so we should be getting information soon about Harkinnen.
I thought only the Cabinet, Delegate, adn Tsunamy could see the IP addresses of people posting in the various forums around here. Since when can Harkinnen see our IP addys, since he's a regular user?
i think that should be banned. there are enough of us doing shady things in the pacific that i think we shoulldn't advertise here, who we are.
Good point, Slack. It freaked me whenever I could see IP addresses (including mine) then I checked the site and found out that I was a Cabinet member. I hate jumping to conclusions, but one of the ones that comes up is that a cabinet member is funneling info. I'm not going to say who (because I don't know), but we need to look closer.