Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pacific
If we can get anyone there to endorse them here is a list of the ones to endorse,Shakybz Sientopia Stowe Maledicta Terri Lynne Het Vlaamse volk GreeceilaWe need to move fast on this, so I hope that we can aide them.
What's going on? I'm lost here...
The Pacific last night was taken over by Francos Spain and 14 nations got baned from the region the list was for these reasons,EndorsementsProfane Names of NationsProfane words in Motto'sProfane flags,SpammingBut you know the Profane things, if you really think about it is just a way of expressing yourslef, sure not everyone agrees with it but why should that be a reason to ban any nation from the region that they want to be in? If that was the case there are a few nations here in the South Pacific that would fall under the axe also, if that was the way that I did things.See I do stand for freedom, or at least as close as we can get to it......... Tongue
Just a question....is Francos Spain a WUF member?
Not to my knowledge.My intelligence on the WUF is not as strong as it could be. They have no offsite forum and since my nation there is not in the UN, I don't hear about their plans because I can't help them. They really don't seem to be growing all that much though. And it's usually quiet.I think that Harkinnen is only endorsing Francos Spain because he will not be ejected that way and he can gather endorsements. Once Francos Spain has been eliminated, Harkinnen will then try to take the delegate spot. I alerted Thedoc about him, but he already knew to some extent. Hopefully someone else will take control before Harkinnen does or Francos will eject him.
We can hope that will happen DVD, but I think we need a backup plan. What could we do if Harkinnen took power before FS is ejected? If Harkinnen takes power, we need to be ready to move, in my opinion. The Pacific, right now, sounds like the perfect place for him to be to try his scheme. Harkinnen is someone we need to keep a <em class='bbc'>very</em> close eye on.
Not knowing who has the highest number of endorsements in the region makes it difficult. I am hoping that there is someone out there with 200, but FS probably ejected anyone with that many. FS is the only one who can do anything about Harkinnen right now. And I actually think Harkinnen would be better than FS. He would be just as easy to topple, in fact even easier because all of his endorsements are recent. I of course will continue to keep an eye on him. The old leadership of the Pacific knows about Harkinnen. All we can do is wait I guess.
All of those nations you listed are no longer in the Pacific.Poskrebyshev has 101 endorsements, but he, along with InfernoIce (118 last time I checked) are part of Francos Spain (180)'s "government".What is Romanistine doing there endorsing FS? He's the ambassador from the West Pacific, why on earth would they support him openly like that?
Okay, that's uberly screwed up. He knows about all of Franco Spain's housekeeping. We all know he doesn't like that. Why is he endorsing him?
"Eject Francos SpainA resolution to increase democratic freedoms. Category: The Furtherment of Democracy Strength: Strong Proposed by: Bleasdale Description: To advance world democracy, and to remove a tryant fro control of The Pacific, I propose that both Francos Spain and InfernoIce be removed from the UN immediately, thereby restoring democracy to The Pacific.Approvals: 23 (Bleasdale, Katzistanza, Norion, Treenudity, Clarkhall, THE GREAT ONE, Prozzak, Mathe, Nusseburg, Blamgolia, Grunge-France, Lamoni, Phantomieux, Narthonia, Nadaskor, Eridanus, Occupied Smithania, -Drakma-, Francos Spain, MoonSun, The Eternal Mooninites, Thedoc, Jenni Lynn) Status: Lacking Support (requires 101 more approvals)Voting Ends: Sun Sep 7 2003 "I think we should support this proposal, just to see what happens. I think it's funny that Francos Spain is supporting it as well, he's probably curious too. I don't like that they did not include Poskrebyshev, if this went through and the mods actually carried it out, he would still be there to keep control for FS.
interesting. did you know that there is a region out there called pacific army? they appear to be supporters of francos spain. found them because i recognized one of the nations arriving in the SP tonight. does anyone out there recognize canate? i wrote you about this dvd, but i think all should know.
sorry my stupid. 3.44 am is not my best time. i misread defiance as defence. please disregard the above entry. :wacko: all play and no sleep make bisty a something something.... :angry:
WE gotta help the Pacific Army, not like fight them and stuff.
LOL I was wondering about that. The Pacific Army are definitely good. They are the ones trying to take back their region.
If I say anything here that doesn't make sense, remember this: it's past my bedtime...Could we call on another region to help? Maybe the AA, RRA, or Urbanites? To me, if we're going to get rid of FS, we need to do it soon, before the Pacific is completely toast. No offense meant to anyone, but we've waited too long already.
I think, not to sure but Roman is endorsing FS as a sneak attack thing, at the right time several natios will withdraw their endorsements, when one is close enough to take the seat, keeping fingers crossed that the new one steps in before they get baned, that is how the ACC used to work it, I know that from the training modules.As far as making a move most the keep players are on the ban list of the Pacific, we need to make sure that FS does not get wind of any kind of a move, but we do need to get it coordinated.
francos spain has all his endorsemetns back. how did he get them? do we know?
One of the nations in the thread about Francos Spain implied (before Neut issued his gag order on the subject) that FS had one of the mods in his pocket. This scares me.
This scares me too, you know that really sucks big time if that is true, all said and done if the game is not the same for everyone then who is to say that FS and his cronies can't get multis? just to make sure that he dose not loose his position. It really dose make me wonder.
What I think happened was 1 mod deleted FS, then another thought it wasn't right and reinstated him. I don't buy that this was a bug. As far as I know, only 3 nations were deleted during the outage, and the other 2 had questionable names. I don't see any realistic way of the Pacific being regained anytime soon. The biggest problem I have with this whole "return to the way things were before the bug" plan is the fact that many nations were exposed and ejected during this. You can't undo that. The mods are giving FS exactly what he wants right now, I hope someone comes in soon and for once gives a ruling that goes against him.
when is that 48 horus up? i am a bit confused.
The 48 hours started from the time FS re-entered the region, which was about 5 hours before InfernoIce got the Delegate seat and went ejecting everyone.