Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all the great nations of the S. Pacific
Hi all,Just here to say hello to all the great nations of the SP. I would also like to say thanks to Bismath for the warm welcome.RegardsLinkFor and on behalf of The Great Nation of Fraggle__Rock
you're very welcome.
Welcome Likn, sorry I missed you, I hope you enjoy the SP, I 've kicked around a bunch of regions and this one is by far the best. People are friendly and the big-wigs are willing to chat with everyone. It's really great, I haven't yet found an unkind cabinet member, Big Grin wich is truly remarkable in a region this size.LONG LIVE THE SOUTH PACIFIC!!!
why wouldn't we talk to everyone?
Welcome, Link. Always good to see new faces Big Grin
Like I said before, n00bs are sights for sore eyes.
Hey Hey Hey, another paaaarrrrrttttyyyyyyy, yeeha,Oh wait,Link Welcome to the South Pacific, kick back, relax, put your feet up on the desk, and have some fun,also you could check, wait that is me, I tend to check my sanity at the door, hope you forgive me of that Big Grin Hope to see you around more.
Welcome Link... For the first time in known history, I'm not late for the party!!! (I.E. the kegs aren't empty and there's still people here) :eyes: Welcome to the SP.Dredd
Welcome, Link! Here's hoping you stay active and become a "Pilliar of the Community;" you know we need more...'cause us older nations are starting to get stiff from holding the community up...Big Grin

...okay that was a <em class='bbc'>really</em> bad joke.
Hello to the n00bie.
hey I never get stiff, ok maybe sometimes in the winter it feels like my back is going to snap in two, but stiff, no......... :lol:
Thanks all for the warm welcome I?m looking forward to becoming an upstanding pillock of the community and Aurellis may I recommend giving you're nation a quick rub down with WD40 to help with the stiffness Wink
lol Link two points for that.
Military Force, Thank you kindly for the points do I win a prize or do I still need more points. Big Grin
Points are redeemable for beer at any party, please contact an MF ambassador for more details, void where prohibited. :none:
Beer, but what if you don't like beer? what if you like the stronger stuff? Tongue
No No beer is good I'll take the beer.
Well, we could try but that's irrleivant, you don't have any points yet, btw are you from texas? If you don't wish to reply please don't.
Military Force,I don?t mind telling you where I'm from I'm a Brummie for the uninitiated that means I?m from Birmingham, UK
I have family in Texas, why do you ask?
canuck... toronto canuck. ;p
Hey now, I'm getting married to a Canuck! Tongue
me too! well half canuck, half euro.congrats! *bounces in a girlish way*slacker, canuck isn't a derrogatory term.
I know, I was being silly.Actually, my Shawn was born in South Carolina, but he was adopted by Canadians, and lived in Abbotsford until he was 11. Big Grin
You just seemed a little texan, 12 guages, harleys, whisky, rebels, rebel type flag, insanity, all texan trademarks, Big Grin (no offense to anyone)I'm from the east coast, near baltimore hon.