Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member.
Good afternoon. I am a new member (yay!), and I am trying to find my way around here. I didn't realize how in depth this message board is and I am trying to understand it. These "votes" that are available, how does it become law in the game? ...how is the message board & game connected? I know this may seem like a dumb question, but I am curious. Well, I am looking forward to "working" here with everyone & I wish everyone a good day. Big Grin
hello. my name is bistmath and i'm te vp. which votes are those? the one on ladyrebel's poll for the next un resolution? or the ones for the election this weekend?this is the offsite forum where the members can discuss issues pertinent to the south pacific. really not much will change in the actual game but we do make decisions here about foreign policy and things like that.as always, if there's anything else i can do for you, please don't be afraid to write.Smilebistmath - vp the south pacific
Bistmath, thank you for the clarification - I greatly appreciate it.If new questions arise, I will be bugging you again Tongue Thanx again! Have a good day Big Grin --HutSutRaw
Welcome,And if you have any questions just post them and someone will come by with an answer for you, at least we hope so Big Grin .You know I need to make something clear to all the new nations I think I will post that in the Region Thread and pin it Big Grin , btw, I hope that you are enjoying yourslef Big Grin
LadyRebels, Thank you for the warm welcome. So far, everyone has been very kind here.I will be looking for your post that you mentioned, because I have no idea what it is that you want to clarify Big Grin Thank you for responding to this post & offering advice. Have a good day (night rather) :lol: --HutSutRaw Big Grin
did you find it? it will be under the board called 'our region' the pinned topics are at the top.
Bistmath,Yes, I did find the post. Even though I am a new member, I have not felt that I should be concerned about raising questions or ideas...anything of the sort. From what I have read I feel that this is a place open to ideas, and respects everyone's view. Anyway, I'm babbling - I guess because it's about my bedtime Tongue Goodnight Big Grin
I wish to welcome you to the South Pacific. I hope you enjoy it here and choose to become an active member. Smile
Welcome to The SP, hutsutraw! Big Grin If you want to get more involved, register for jury duty or volunteer to become a public defender. I'm always looking for new people (it keeps the naysayers from saying I'm trying to cheat during trials :eyes: ). Big Grin Feel free to ask questions, poke around, get aquainted. Your friendly neighbors are here to help. :lol:
Aurellis & Slackervania, Thank you for the warm welcome Big Grin With everyone's generous hospitality, you guys are leaving me speechless! Thank you! hehe... ^_^ I do have all intentions on becoming a active member. Just that work may get in the way @ times... :angry: ...such is life. Oh, I am interested in volunteering for services...but, how do I go about doing that?...What do I have to do?Again, thank you guys for all of your help! Big Grin
There are threads in the Dept of Justice and the Dept of Defense for volunteering for jury duty and the Army. Big Grin Just go there and say, "Hey, I want in!"
YOYOYO welcome to the SP YOYOYO.
hutsutraw,Welcome to the SP, like you I'm another new member but from what I've seen most of the people/nations here seem to be a descent bunch.Well good luck with you're nation and I hope to see you about.
Geomania, Thank you for all of the "yo's" ...booyah! Tongue Link, Welcome to SP as well! hehe...I am impressed w/ the amount people on this forum. & everyone has been incredibly hospitable Big Grin ...I hope to see you around as well!