Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new nation
Hi, i'm new here on this board, and new to the region. I read some topics (news) , and i found out that i need to read more to understand all of it. :wacko: Greetings to all members and i hope to be a good member of SP. Thanks for the welcome Bistmath Wink
On behalf of the people of Mirabellis and the Noble Nations of the South Pacific, we greet you and enjoin you to enjoy your stay in our fair region.
On behalf of the People of LadyRebels I would love to welcome you to the Forums and to the Region, I hope that you are enjoying yourslef here with us, if you have any questions feel free to PM me here, or telegram me or another nation that you turst.........so have fun like we all do Big Grin
Hi Swamponia,As another new member of the SP I thought I would just say hello and welcome, hope you're having fun with you're new nation and I look forward to seeing you about on the board in the future.Regards.Link For And On Behalf of The Great Dominion of Fraggle__Rock
Welcome,yeeha another paaaaarrrrrtttttyyyyy,you know all these parties and I am going to get a bad rap one of these days Big Grin , as if I don't have on already with the whole seventh in the region for nudest citizens :wacko: , my claim to fame...........anyway have a look around and if you stop by my office and I am not present, psstt, sit in the chair it is comfy, put your feet on the desk and have some fun ok, just don't let eveyone know that I said you could Big Grin , I do hope that you like it here.
YOYOYO WELCOME TO THE SP YOYOYO.
It is good to see new members, stick around.
Thanks you all for the welcomes, have been away for a few days. SP is a cool region, i have 9 endorsements already? Huh It would be cool to hang out with you and i'll stick around. Thanks for that invitation Ladyrebels Wink So you are telling me i can't trust all the nations in SP? :unsure: Oh well, i think i'm gonna have lots of fun here! :eyes: Swamponia
Greetings Swampman (no offense),

Hope you have fun here, I'll say what I tell everyone, You can definitely trust the cabinet here, Bisty's a little wierd, jk, I <em class='bbc'>love</em> giving her a hard time. Enjoy your time here, I'm always around for questions and I'll definitely get back to you if I'm not here.
Welcomeness ^^
:blink: welcome...
Ditto on what they said. Tongue