Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***URGENT****
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF YOU ARE READING THIS RITE NOW AND THE DATE IS 9/7/03, THEN PLEASE RUSH TO THE PACIFIC AND ENDORSE DELPHINA ASAP. THIS IS THEIR LAST CHANCE. PLZ GO THERE NOW!!!
I'm moving my nation over there right now. Please everybody, my nation will move back to the South Pacific once the crisis is over... I'm not abandoning the South Pacific, and yes, I'm still in the election.
We know that Slacker, and whoever says that any of the nations going to help are not part of this Region can take it up with me personaly, for each one of you that go there to help in this, it will be remebered for a long time, we had a fight in our Region not that long ago, so it is only right to help out a friend in need when we are asked.As I stated before, I wish I could be on the front lines with you, but I can not, but know that my support is behind you 100%, you all are the greastest and I hope to see you home soon Big Grin
I'll help...Question...Why is this such an urgent matter? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious.Dredd
nevermind... I figured it out on my own!InfernoIce has already started Ejecting people 1:26AM pst 10 and counting
I'm in the process of moving my nation as I write this. Could someone please tell me though, how long do I have to remain in the Pacific? I too ask that those of you who have endorsed me, please do so once I return. Thanks in advance Big Grin
I can't find Delphina in the Pacific. When I did a search in the world I found it in the region of CGs Place. Does this mean she has been ejected from the Pacific?? Can someone please tell me what I should do now?[EDIT] I telegrammed Delphina and discovered that Infernoice became delegate and ejected her from the region as a number of other supporters. I have returned to the South Pacific and incidently I have received all my endorsements back and my endorsements to nations have been restored as well. I also wish to extend my sincerest apologies for being too late to help Delphina. [EDIT]
First of all - I wish to thanks Bistmath for your help when I was 'doing the shift' to the Pacific. Unfortunately it seems to have been all in vain. However I hope that it all turns out well for both Delphinia and the Pacific.I just wanted to say that I'm VERY happy to be back home in the nicest region tho!Cheers EveryoneStephie-FudgePremier of Fudgetopia B)
That son of a biotch InfernoIce literally kicked my ass out of the region, as well as some other folks, like Delphina, who just fell a couple of scores of endorsements short.
Yeah Geo, I feel your pain... I'd really like to pay that guy a "personal" visit. You know to have "coffee" and perhaps "punch". I'm sure he'd get a "kick" out of that...Dredd
I'm not sure if it is even possible, but their has been talk of Francos Spain being reinstated as delegate to The Pacific. Please tell me this isn't possible!!! I'm not a hundred percent sure if this is true, but FS is becoming very active in The Pacific again and is starting talking it up again (so to speak). Huh :unsure: Sad
We all tried our best. I still have one of my puppet states, who will keep a watch over things.
Binky and Dredd,Thank you so much for your help, but if neither one of you were baned from that region, well we might need you again, we just need to get more support from people and see what happens. Each one of you that went I thank you from the bottom of my heart, this battle may have been lost, but rest assured the war is far from over, one day the Pacific will know peace again, just as we do here in the South Pacific.
oh fudge. that's why i'm here.as it stands (i just checked in with my sleeper) francos spain is the delegate again. but claiming that he's leaving.is this the will of the mods?
just found this on the forum.

Cogitation

[edit]
We were trying to use a soft touch. Would you rather that we resorted to hard blows, first?

As for the awaited mod ruling, please remember that we do have lives of our own. We need to eat and sleep, particularly sleep.

Trust me, you do not want a sleep-deprived Moderator making official rulings.

I assure you that the matter is being discussed and that a decision will be announced as soon as the other Moderators have had time to:

1) Get well-rested,
2) Handle real-life responsibilites,
3) Review the situation, and
4) Discuss solutions.

You are all familiar with my naitonal motto and standard advice: "Think about it for a moment." It's important advice that everyone should exercise. Since the decisions of Moderators carry so much weight around here, the importance of that advice becomes far more paramount for us.

Thank you for your patience.

--The Modified Democratic States of Cogitation
NationStates Forum Moderator [edit]

if you would like to read the unedited version it is here:
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68876&start=160'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopi...68876&start=160</a>
I also have a non-UN nation in The Pacific yet (16 Pound Cannons) to keep an eye on things. I have also posted on The Pacific off-site forum and stated that if their is anything I can do as Ambassador to The Pacific to let me know their or telegram me on the game. I'm still awaiting responses. I will let you know of any plans they may have that are going public.
Quote:Binky and Dredd,

Thank you so much for your help, but if neither one of you were baned from that region, well we might need you again, we just need to get more support from people and see what happens. Each one of you that went I thank you from the bottom of my heart, this battle may have been lost, but rest assured the war is far from over, one day the Pacific will know peace again, just as we do here in the South Pacific.
no, I was banned... #!@##&@(# There will be other battles and other regions for me to be banned from (beginning to look like the list of bars I was banned from when I was in the Army Wink )

Dredd
and other puppets. by keeping a puppet in the region i am waiting for marchingorders. when i get them, i will switch my un country to the puppet and endorse the candidate of choice.puppet's new and not banned Wink hell i'm pretty sure they don't even know it's there.
I didn't get banned from the Pacific - I returned when I realised Delphina had been booted. I'll keep a look out for when my assistence is again required to make the Pacific a democratic region once more.
ora combattiamo anche le guerre di liberazione....SIAMO PROPIO DEI ROMANTICI..... 1848!!!!!
WHAT WAS THAT? *points to post above*
That would be Casa doing his best to be eloquent. Rough translation:"Now we fight also the wars of liberation. ... We ARE PROPIO OF THE ROMANTIC. .... 1848!!!!"I couldn't figure out what Propio meant...
It is wrong to interfere in other regions internal affairs. We should only intervene if they have been invaded by people from outside their region.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We were not interefering. We were helping friends in trouble, not just "another region."
Slack, just a guess, but could "PROPIO" be "people?" I think "ROMANTIC" has something to do with Rome. Just throwing out suggestions; I barely passed French, and I've forgotten 90% of it already...(it's been about 3-4 years)...And I will state this again, though I am not trying to be difficult, or saying we shouldn't go to the Pacific and help: What is the history behind this? Do we know as much as we can about both sides of the story? We cannot go charging in there without thinking things over. I do support action, but I support a planned action.