Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Region
Greetings and Salutations!My name is Matt, King of The Republic of Munner. I am new the the South Pacific, but from what I see I know I will enjoy my time here. The SP seems organized and dedicated which I like.I'm new to Nation States so if anyone has any tips I'd really appreciate it!Regards,Matt
Also, one quick thing, I keep getting errors on every page like this:"Munner is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for connect error [/home/nation/tmp/ranksock]: Connection refused."and nothign seems to work anymore. All I can view is the summary of my Republic, I can't access any of the other pages, UN etc.Is this a problem with Nation States? Or perhaps my settings?Any help woudl be much appreciated!Regards,King Matthew
Welcome Munner! The Nationstates site seems to be down. No one can access it. Appartently this has happenned before. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. Enjoy your stay with us. Any questions will be gladly answered.
Hello to Munner from Fudgetopia - a new land of the South Pacific as well!And thanks to Brownvillejct for answering the question I was going to ask!Hope to meet you all soon,Stephie -Fudge
Munner! welcome to the forums! sorry i haven't pm'd you yet.yes, we're all having trouble with the site. you can read up on our attempts in the technical part of the forums. (erm near the bottom of the page) ^_^ hopefully this issue will be resolved quickly.
On behalf of the people of Mirabellis, we greet you.-His Imperial Holiness, Giovanni I, Emperor of Mirabellis
Welcome to the SP, Munner and Fudgetopia. I think we can all say that we hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Hey y'all! Welcome to the SP. I hope you both enjoy it here.
Allow me to also extend my welcome.
WELCOME...IM NEW TOO, EVERYONE SEEMS PRETTY COOL
Welcome to the SP!
Welcome Munner to the SP forum!!! If you have any questions please just ask!!! Alpha C
i also add my welcome.Enjoy your stay with us.any questions you may have, ask one of us and we will try our best to answer them.
We do like answering question, so if you post it rest assured that someone will come along to answer it for you,BTW Welcome to the South Pacific, hope ya like it Big Grin
Welcome to The SP, Munner!(Alpha, I deleted your extra post...)
Thank you Slackvania!!! I am real good at making extra posts.Alpha C
The Most Serene Republic of Lincolndom welcomes you to our great waters. Hope you enjoy your stay.