Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting
Everyone,I would like to say on behalf of the Constituional Monarchy of Australis Icignota, that we are happy to be apart of this forum. We hope that our relations are kept strong and that we have friendly ties and uphold these ties, even times of dispute and disagreement. I hope we can all work together for a just cause to uphold the freedoms of the people we serve.Thank You
Welcome!The citizens and the Premier of the Dominion of Aurellis welcomes you to this forum and The South Pacific. You will find that many debates will occur on the boards; most, unfortunately are about the intentions of our delegate, with us on the defense. We hope you enjoy it here.
Hey there! Welcome! FYI doesn't this thread belong in the Our Region forum?
All Hail the Power of Admin......hahahahaok hold down the clapping so that I can talk here folksI moved this from the Council to the Region, and now to welcome you to the Region and the Forums Australis Icignota, I do hope that you have fun with us.Also I will be pinning this topic then later unpinning it and then come hades or high water I will make us the History of the South Pacific Forums, that way we can keep some of the older threads and keep this one for the newer ones that come up every so offten Big Grin
nice LR. Big Grin Welcome welcome! Hurrah another new member!
Welcome from the Democratic states of Lakarian. Smile
As the secretary of the region, I'm glad to welcome you here.
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!
Welcome, The sword of Military Force will forever serve to secure your paths.
Kyoto like qute boys welcomes you to the South Pacific. I hope you find comfort in our little abode and partake of the democratic workings. Every voice is heard here. Also, enjoy these complimentary kegs of the finest warm beer in the south pacific.
Welcome for the All Blacks. Here, have some roasted Rugby Player... It's a national delacasy here in the Holy Empire{ I know I spelled delicasy wrong, bah}Dredd