Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to join a new club?
The nation TYBIANA and I made a new club.It's called Club Club.Why is it called Club Club you ask?Well,It's a club where you can speak your opinion about things.We will have a different topic each week,and talk about it throughout the week.And you,as a member of the club get to help decide the official club band,club tv show,club currency,club singer, the club animal,and club slogan.Back to the topics.Each week the new topic will be decided by someone new.So to join Club Club,contact TYBIANA and he'll give you more details.Join Club Club,you'll be glad you did. Big Grin Big Grin Smile Smile Sincerely,KISS FANS,Vice president and main recruter of Club Club.
Yes,please join.We need more members,so we can start our meetings,and topics.You will love it.Again,Please join,Please.Sincerely,TYBIANA,Founder and Main Recruter of Club Club.
I will probobly end up taking over Club Club.TYBIANA has been VERY inactive. :none: :none: :none: :none: :none:
Club Club is now gone!!!!!
What happened?
Well,Harriken(I don't know if I spelled his name right)has a group with the same initials.I don't want people to think that I'm a member of his group,because it is required that Club Club members put [CC] in their motto.
That doesn't mean you have to shut down Club club completely. Just change the formatting of the initials so they don't match Harkinnen's thing. Harkinnen's is [CC], so why not make yours something like {c^c}, something that has the initials but different punctuation, so it still looks different than Hark's little band of party-poopers?
Good idea.Club Club is now back!!I will be taking over though.