Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for Intel.
The Democratic Republic of Wog BoysReceived: 23 minutes ago Dear ladyRebels. I have some disturbing news. A friend of mine at school also plays this game, and has invited me to join the Coalition of the Willing. This group of 10 or so nations moves to a small region, endorses one their members until they become the UN delegate and ejects the nations not of their alliance, make the region password protected, and then move to another region to take over that. I know our nation is large and you have many endorsements, but think if they came here to overthrow the south pacific and persuaded everyone else to withdraw thier vote of confidence. At this moment they are in '0000 United Democratic Nations'...who knows where else they will go... Sincerly The demcratic republic of Wog Boys ********************************************************************my thinking is what if they grow? I already warned the used to be Delegate don't know how much good it will do..........the used to be delegate is J Rose
They should be reported for griefing.
wellthe good news is this region cna't be password protected.hm.is it possible that the SP is too big for that kind of threat?
A group of that size wouldn't be able to take over the SP without being noticed. Even the RRA aren't in a position to take us on yet.Give me some names so I can track them!