Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is LadyRebels democratic and true???
THANK YOU (???)
LadyRebels II was in the ACC not LadyRebels the Delegate of the South Pacific, and the key word is <strong class='bbc'>was</strong> so why the poll? and to let everyone know I am pinning this so that everyone can see it.......
Ladyrebels....great lap dancer,honest, loyal, trustworthy...... anyone who says otherwise doesn't know her.
Just curious, but you ARE a high-ranking ACC member, aren't you?
Cuatela is an ACC member, but what does that have to do with anything?
I'm not, but one of my other nations is...that's one reason I know that Ladyreb what I say she is...honest....she has never lied to anyone in the SP about her actions in the ACC, nor has she lied to the ACC about the SP....loyal...she has protected the SP from ACC control (during Pilmour's takeover)trustworthy...she has kept every secret she's been trusted with, SP secrets and ACC secrets alike....even the real names of some of her online friends....a great lap dancer....I know from experience...Wink
to clarify this A Raptor is the Minister of Military Affairs in the ACC, flies the ACC flag, and has Atlantic in the Motto.Cuatela does not have the ACC flag, or Atlantic in the motto, so honestly it is like LR and LR II one person with different nations that does not mean that just because one is in the ACC that they all are Big Grin
For all intents and purposes... Cuatela does seem to be our current ambassador from the ACC. But, please take note that he never tries to recruit from here. He's also surprisingly civil to a member of the RRA that's been lurking about.
oh and to let everyone know I will not cast a vote in this poll, my opinion of myslef is not what is being asked here, it is for everyone eles to vote on......now if there was an abstain vote I would do that, so I guess abstain is my vote.
That's probably a good decision....
You know the more I check in here, well the more that last one looks good to me......... B)
This whole thing is absolutely ridiculious...is there really any reason why we should doubt LR???? all of the higher officials for our region support her...as far as i can see better then half of our countries believe in her...where is the problem?????
The very idea of the South Pacific having much to do with democracy is preposterous. The South Pacific is a republic style government. This means government through representative government. I've seen absolutely nothing to demonstrate that it is otherwise here or anywhere else. This question is simply irrelevant.
Republic or Democratic, who cares.She lets us speak our minds.She does not hold the decisions that we make against us.She has shown herslef to be open and honest to everyone.She has proven that she is a great leader.She has put up with Harkinnen and his supporters lieing about her, she has answered their unjust accusations against her.She has proven that she will stand on what this region wants.Shoot she apologized for an action that she was just in making because of the poll that she had started that said that most of the South Pacific that come here to these boards do not want you here.You know you should count yourslef lucky that it is not me in the Delegates Seat, because the moment you declared war on the South Pacific, trying to cram your ways down our throats, I would have baned you, no poll, no questions, no answers, you would have woke up to the smell of the brimstone fires of the Rejected Realms. So your harking that LR is not what she appears to be is stupid on your part, because from what I have seen here and in the South Pacific she could have baned you and not had to worry about making anyone mad.From your own words you would lead us back into the dark days of XYZ and that will not happen as long as there are those that would stand up to you, and as a member of this region, I will stand up to you.
A Desert Rose........ Your Sister Isn't A Woman... she is the HOLY SPIRIT.... OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC AND THE ACC!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is not cool, no way, no how, I am a person, not a Holy Spirit and I only know of one Holy Spirit and you know what, I can say being human and all that I am not a Spirit at all, Holy or otherwise.
Greetings to all in this forum,I must come forth and act as a witness.Lady Rebels (as Captain Lady Rebels,) countermanded over a period of time, a series of orders from the ACC Supreme commander Pilmour to mark the South Pacific as a territory of the ACC and to fly the ACC flag from the UN Delegate nation.I was there and participated in the confict. I attempted to remove Pilmour from power myself and failed at that time. I have since fought with Pilmour over various aggressive actions he had attempted while he was Supreme Commander.While Mi-lady still posts in that forum, she flies her avatar which is displayed here.Mi-lady came to the ACC as I did, to help Former Commander Accelsior rehabilitate and reform the ACC. This was our intent and with the failure of that mission went our official involvement with that organization.This argument has long ago been logically resolved but the issue continues to be brought forth by certain nations as a red herring so as to hide their own designs on the delegacy.Onum Barr, Patrician of Siwenna.
Siwenna,Nice to see you old friend Big Grin I hope that you like our forums. We have fun here, and thank you once again for defending me, sad to say that it is here and not in the ACC, but it was fun then was it not. Well enjoy the readings and I hope that you will be here more offten Big Grin Respectfully,The Queen of LadyRebels
I have to add a little something to this.I personally do not understand how and why this subject keeps rearing its ugly head, again, and again.I would like to point out that ladyrebels was endorsed by a majority of nations in the South Pacific, making her Delegate ( fact)until that changes, she has the vote of the South Pacific.( fact)We as members of the cabinet of the SP, were voted in by the SP ( fact)at the next election that could change( hey democracy)It works.....Does not matter your affiliation, it is what the voters think.OUR SURVEY SAYS...... LR still has the highest votes.
Well now, thank you MATT, too cool for you to point out those little tid bits of logic.
you know i just wish that those who would ask this question would have an example? possibly? i mean a vote of confidence without cause is a bit much.....have any of you read the polls? you know.. the ones she posts for every UN proposal that is up for a vote. and a fair number that ren't.how about the apology for acting (with reason) without our consent?*grumbles* pick a better fight....
I'm not involved enough with this game to know for 100% sure so I voted don't know. But for the record, I've never known LR to be anything less than fair and honest to everyone regardless of friend or foe.
For your information, I answered 'yes'.But beyond this, I think this poll is a bit hmmm... useless ? Indeed, if we did not think LadyRebels was 'democratic and true', we would not give her any support. And thus she would not be a delegate. :unsure:
Good point there Coral Islands, thank you for stating that Big Grin that way.
I think enough people have seen this and responded, but I am moving this to the SP History, but leaving it open for everyone, that way you can still vote or reply on it ok?