Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harkinnin is GONE!!
Just woke up and noticed that Harkinnin has left the region. I think a Regional day of celebration is in order!! Big Grin Big Grin Hope he doesn't start to cause trouble for the Pacific.
That's a little harsh don't you think...
But he will be back, he has stated as much to everyone, so don't start the celebrations just yet....... Big Grin it is a bit harsh but honestly after feeling like I have been put through a ringer it is nice to be able to talk on the board without someone trying to rip me apart Big Grin
Just relax LR. Think of it as a "training exercise..." Big Grin B) I didn't mind the mental workout.
Our LadyRebels,

I don't know how he was tearing you up. I saw little real evidence that you needed to be replaced. I've been in the region a while and have fallen in love with it. Make no mistake that if I see find you doing wrong you will have MY sword to contend with, but I shall always back a virtuous leader and for all I've seen, you seem to be just that. May the wind be at your back, LadyRebels and your tenure be smooth. The fine people who represent Sartreania have its love as much as the South Pacific itself does.

Harkinnen stated that the South Pacific had nothing to lose but its chains. My problem is...well...unless those chains are the chains of freedom, I've not seen any chains to be lost, nor have the citizens of my country. I'll keep these chains, thank you, Harkinnen. I don't fault you for wanting to better a country, but there are better ways to do it than treachery and I feel a totalitarian air about you. If you continue coming...please, not as a leader, but as a member of a beautiful and proud region...don't come as a bringer of mischief, come as a friend of the state. If you seek change then seek it legitimately. There are many channels with which to do so and many pro-active people will seek to institute changes that are good to the region. Truly...I question what changes you had to make that would truly be so sweeping and positive.

May the human spirit continue to bless the South Pacific,

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."-Speaking during "Perseverance Month" at Fairgrounds Elementary School in Nashua, N.H. As quoted in the Los Angeles Times, Jan. 28, 2000
(<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/Politics/bushisms.html'>http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/Politics/bushisms.html</a>)
==========================
Johnathan Williams
Free State of Sartreania
Plenipotentiary
Forgive the posting faux-paz...I didn't see my signature on the preview and, therefore, didn't think it was going to show up. That Bushism was just too good to let go to waste... Big Grin
Looks like y'all started the happy region dance a bit too soon...
What?! There was a dance, too!? Crap...I was just eating cake and playing with party favors while typing.
I dunno... As of right now it's 16-3 in favor of banning him (not counting changed votes) ::Waves bye bye to Harkinnen and dances an Irish jig ::
Technically, he's not gone at all. Harkinnen Ambassador is still here, and he'll always rip LR from there.
well We for one are very happy to see him gone...and will hold many long and...ardent worships in Our temples Big Grin
Harkinnen's kind does'nt take defeat likely and will probably be back for more.
And don't forget the mini series that Manly Goods has going for us, so far the list of actors and the parts they play from what I understand is as follows SmileJack Nicholoson = HarkinnenJohnny Depp = Manly GoodsLadyRebels = Carol Burnette, in the role of Scarlette O'Hara, yes with the whole green dress with the curtain rod thing........LOLI will need to get back to editting this in the future because my mind just went blank on it.....LOLI will talk to him about it for sure Lak. Big Grin
I hope Manly Goods casts someone in a supporting role for me. Big Grin
Who will play me (other than the obvious)? How bout Edward Norton?
I'm sooooo confused by all this... my toenails itch.
Harkinnen is now in The Pacific, endorsing Francos Spain.
Hey...what about me? Ohh, how 'bout Eugene Levy?
I Know! Gary sinise can play me. B)
If her performance in <em class='bbc'>The Hours</em> is any indication, I think Nicole Kidman would do a good job of playing me (without her makeup and wearing glasses, of course). Tongue
Quote:Harkinnen is now in The Pacific, endorsing Francos Spain.
I hope to God that Francos Spain is not a member of the WUF, because he is now the Pacific's delegate.
Well watching everything that is happening there, we have to think that he somehow is involved with Harkinnen, that being the case do we want that type of government here, I know I do not, I would rather have it like it is, with the nations of the South Pacific who choose to be active helping each other out. I do feel that we are doing a great job of that now. At least we can learn from each other and change things if we need too.