Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
Well, they say home is where the heart is. If that's so, then this is my definite home. I've moved my original nation, the Dominion of Aurellis (my UN nation) back to TSP. It was something that had to be done.Not that I ever really left the region or anything...
Good, we could use as many UN nations as possible to endorse LR....
Welcome back, mi amigo! Big Grin
*dances for joy*ya welcome back even though I did not miss you much, considering that your alter ego was with us Big Grin but now for a reason to party....Drinks are on me, ok I will serve the drinks....... Big Grin and thank you so much for your support in everything......
Yeah!!!! Wait, who are you? :glare:
Tongue When they first ran elections on this board, I went for VP. I moved my UN nation away, but put another nation in it's place. Things didn't go so well, so I traded regions, and now my UN nation is back here.
Can I have your autograph Aurellis? :lol:
:Confusedcribbles something horribly illegible on a map of the Dominion::Thanks. It looks like I moved the dominion back in time to miss this round of fun. I'm sure there will be more, though. There always is. B)
Quote:*dances for joy*

ya welcome back even though I did not miss you much, considering that your alter ego was with us Big Grin but now for a reason to party....

Drinks are on me, ok I will serve the drinks....... Big Grin

and thank you so much for your support in everything......
We need a reason to party?!?

(Chuggs beer from LR) Welcome Back Aurellis!! Big Grin

Dredd
I'm back!, Please, no autographs.......PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: