Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You should know
The ACC has asked me to be involved in the trial against Pilmour, I have said I would do so, my account with them is open again and I will be going there to make the nesscary changes to the profile, I am no longer a Captain there and I will not call myslef one, that would be false information, and I will not rejoin them, that has already been told to the ones asking me to be there, but I am a witness and will conduct myslef as one, I thought that you should know what is happening at this point in time.
Fine with me.
LR, you can do what you wish. I trust you either way.
Thank you for your support in this, just thought that everyone should know about it beforehand.
from what i've heard he needs to be brought down...anyone who doesnt offer you thier support is odd Big Grin
The nation is unfamiliar with the issue, but curious. It must surely be a terrible injustice this one has committed for anybody that has a differing opinion to be odd...
The ACC is a Military type of Role Play in the NationStates world, I was a memeber of them for a while in another nation LadyRebels II, but make no mistake it was me that was in the ACC, The last Supreme Commander who is no longer in NationStates, his nation having now gone to the deletation heaven in the sky, understood that there was two different nations, actually 4 LadyRebels that I have control of, anyway the new Commander that took his place was "unclear" on this, and tried to push of me to fly the ACC flag over this nation, I told him no and resigned from the ACC, the ACC has a "checkered" past to say the least within NationStates and the South Pacific, I did what I needed to do, but the higher ups in the ACC seem to really like my personality, and when I left so did a few others as well, they are holding a trial on several counts against Pilmour, he has been stripped of the rank of Supreme Commander, although he is still trying to get into the seat again, that is why the trial, so that if in the wind up of it all the ACC will ban him if the jury feels that is what needs to be done, for which I hope that is done because honestly the guys in the ACC right now are great people and do not need someone like Pilmour leading the way into the graveyard for them.As for the other charges, I can not by rights discuss them in public that is for the ACC to determine and to handle and not being a memeber any more their rights to privacy is something that I will hold too, just as I would for any nation or region that needed it from me, I do hope that you understand.
I understand perfectly LR. You have your things that you do. It is honorable for you to keep their secrets, even though you "technically" owe them nothing. That is something I would do.
hehehehe... i still remember the first invasion of the south pacific... we had killer monkies goin for a while Smile. those were the good ol' days... iraq, south pacific, west pacific, austrailia, east pacific, rejected realms.... sheesh, you name it, i was there... lol, im almost glad i dropped out Tongue.
I'm shocked and appalled.......wait...just kidding....Actually, I'm grateful that LR is as nice to the ACC as she is....I guess she realizes that most of what happened recently was the fault of one man, who I will not name (his initials are "Pilmour")......or maybe it's because she's the delegate and she HAS to be nice... :eyes:
But that is where you are wrong C, I don't have to be nice to anyone, weather I am a Delegate or not, but I choose to be because I have friends in the ACC that I will stand by if they need me too, but not for the cause of the ACC, but because they are nice guys and my friendship is something that I treasure, I just hope that people know that.........The Saying"I make a better friend than an enemy"holds true for everyone, not just me Big Grin
Which ones are your friends?....there's only 14... :eyes:
(many pinned topics... so since this one seems inactive I unpin to make important things more visible. LR please re-pin if needed)
Inactive and moved to the SP History and closed, no one needs to comment on this topic any more.Thank you and have a nice day Big Grin