Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new nation
just wanted to put in a collective "hello"because Our Queen is actively pursuing a degree at this time as well as working on improving economics We will be adding our two cents whenever possible but just because we delay for a week or two (no more then that We promise) doesnt mean We are not interested and involved...We may be one of thousands to this area but We want to be active.thanks
Let me be the first to welcome you to the South Pacific and to the forums, and we love to see new people active, even if it is delayed a little, so welcome and I hope that you have fun, excuse the run ons but that is just me and the way that I am, not taking time to type or form responces properly, but it is all in fun anyway Big Grin and excuse the insane moments, you will find that I have alot of them these days Big Grin
no worries i type runon to its the way my thoughts flow so why shouldnt my messages right? as for the crazyness i totally understand trust me!
Welcome to the South Pacific! Don't worry about how active you are, the fact that you have come to this board in the first place makes you more active than about 90% of the nations in the region Smile
Welcome to The South Pacific! Big Grin Hope you'll like living hereThe Forum can always use new active members as well B)
I would like to give you a delayed welcome. Due to personal plans I was offline all weekend. I'm usually pretty active.
Hey there, monkey. Haven't I seen you in another region before?
Welcome to the SP, Monkey. Big Grin
no geomania this is my first country a friend of mine who is in canada suggested i play and invited me to join thier small region but i like sp better Big Grin though i did have to change my origional idea for a name because there were other monkeys Sad
also thank you all for the welcomes Big Grin
Quote:also thank you all for the welcomes Big Grin
Okay, so here is one more : <em class='bbc'>Welcome !</em> Tongue
Let me add yet another

<span style='color: red'> Welcome! </span>
Howdy! Smile
thank you to everyone for welcoming me...slightly sloshed right now so please dont pay much attention Big Grin