Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No New Registrations
Alright - with Westi's warning, I have temporarialy stopped all new registrations to the forum. At least until we see what is going to become of everything...
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I dont really think there is cause for concern.
well how about this - in *case* there would just happen to be one or *more* ACC people that decide to spamm our board here - you can go delete everything alright?oh wait...you're not an administrator.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

But I have mod power... I'll delete spam where I find it, k?
Quote:well how about this - in *case* there would just happen to be one or *more* ACC people that decide to spamm our board here - you can go delete everything alright?

oh wait...you're not an administrator.
the only ACC person you have to worry about is PLMR...everyone else is normal...