Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT.......
<strong class='bbc'>Pilmour is in the South Pacific Now!!!!!!</strong>
Ready the cannons! All non-combatants to the high ground!
7 minutes ago The Republic of PilmourTo the noble people of the South Pacific:Your Delegate, LadyRebels, resigned from the ACC due to internal quarrelling, not because of any noble uberdesign. She should have been expelled from the delegate seat weeks ago; she's sold out your region and promised it to the ACC as a giant recruiting ground for months, only to turn around and resign when she found she couldn't carry out her promise (and when she found out she wasn't getting promoted.)We wish the south pacific the best of luck in finding a new delegate.We hope that the South Pacific, once an ACC-friendly region, will consider joining with us, or at the very least some South Pacific nations will apply for membership in our fine organization.All the best,Patrick Hamilton, the Republic of PilmourSupreme Commander, the Atlantic Central Command 4 minutes ago The Queendom of LadyRebels you lie, as always and they know it, after a month in the Delegates Seat, I have proven where my loyalty lies.Seconds ago The People's Republic of SlackervaniaPilmour,You are the only person to attempt to advertise for the ACC since the time LadyRebels came to power, and she expressed immediate outrage that you would do such a thing. LadyRebels has repeatedly and publicly stated her refusal to advertise for the ACC, and other ACC nations have cross-posted comments from the ACC forum to provide evidence of that refusal.As Secretary of Justice for the region, I ask that you provide evidence of your accusations--I already have seen plenty of evidence to the contrary.Regardless of anything else, Pilmour, know now that the South Pacific never has been and never will be an ACC stronghold, and that the nations of our region will rise up against the ACC if you attempt to take hostile actions against us.Sincerely,Amberwind, President Elect of Slackervania, Secretary of Justice for the South Pacific
relax the ACC has nowhere near the power neccessary to overthrow ladyrebels.
oh I know that, but know this if I catch him in the region again, I will ban him Big Grin
Well, if they think they can screw around with us, then let's give'em hell.
Funny how Pilmour refused to answer my requst in public, but this showed up in my telegrams:The Republic of PilmourReceived: 34 minutes agoThe answer to your question lies in a horde of PMs from LadyRebels wondering why she doesn't have more command in the ACC, a history of insubordination within the organization, and a history of telling us time and again that the South Pacific will be ripe for recruiting--- just "not yet."When the time came, she hadn't gotten her promotion, so she resigned.We will be glad to forward you several pieces of correspondence if you will engage in a dialogue with us.I responded that I applaud LR for her insubordination, and that I could not accept PMs alone as evidence because I had no way of knowing that he didn't just fabricate them, and I got this:The Republic of PilmourReceived: 20 minutes agoWell then. If you know about LR's history of insubordination on many fronts, you'll understand then how this latest episode unfolded.We're brutally understaffed--- we need all the people we can get. Kicking her out was not part of my plan. She resigned because of personal gain and that alone.
What planet is this guy from? since when has the SP been 'alliance friendly'?LR, how understaffed are they right now? Is he telling the truth? If so, why worry so much?That being said, we need to make who is the next in line for delegation in the SP? Are they someone who can be trusted? How solid is your lead on them? The last time i checked you were pretty solidly the delegate.
Last I checked, MATT-DUCK was the closest to LadyRebels in endorsements. I think we're safe, Bisty.
Breaking news from the Office of Information of the Commonwealth of Endless Islands : <em class='bbc'>Pilmour advertises the ACC</em> - and it's not very popular, rather, he is made fun of.

Check here <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64387'>http://www.nationstates.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64387</a>
Why do they always bring up a regional alliance?!? We have no alliance with the ACC!!! :glare:
Quote:Well, if they think they can screw around with us, then let's give'em hell.
I wouldn't suggest that....the Atlantic Region is not part of the ACC, the ACC is just using it as a home base because it's in the name (<strong class='bbc'>Atlantic</strong> Central Command)....and like I said in another thread, Pilmour is probably going to be removed soon.
Well let's give Pilmour and his supporters hell....
That's the thing....Pilmour has no supporters.... :eyes:
Well how did he become supreme commander?
We voted, but we didn't realize then that he is like he is, but we've since realized our mistakes and are taking steps to correct the problem...