Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ACC
This is the message left in the Mess Hall of the ACC, I thought that you should be aware of it, I have resinged my commision with them,

Quote:Do to orders that I can and will not follow as of today, know that I resign my commision with the ACC, and know this, the South Pacific is and will remain free, and if you try to take us by force you will find out just how strong we really are in our stance on this, the South Pacific is not an Alliance to any Armed forces and with the help of friends and everyone eles we will not be forced into something that we do not want, I am sorry for this but you pushed my hand far enough, so good bye and good luck with everything that you hope for the ACC, but you do not understand, I will not call the South Pacific a Atlantic stronghold and I will not fly the flag of the ACC over my nation, therefore over the Region at this time, take care and have fun one and all, and do not push the issue in the South Pacific, we will fight back.

so now the nations saying I am part of the ACC are now wrong I am moving my nation to a new region, and I will be back here to check on things.

The South Pacific is free, as it always has been, of the ACC, and we will keep it that way.
Well, at first, I thought it wasn't good to sever ties from the ACC, but then again, we shouldn't be affiliated with them.
I will tell you this with what is going to happen, I think that Pilmour will find that I had more support in the ACC than even he was aware of Big Grin
me and some others were planning of attacking atlantic on the 5/09/2003... 23:59 berlin time. we need at least 15 UN deligates total for it to be succsesfull.all help will be appreceated.
Please don't, the Atlantic region is not really part of the ACC, the Founder, Narziaf, or something like that will not be happy with that move and also, after Pilmour demanded that he be put in the Delegates seat, the founder took away the Delegate powers, Accelisor stays in the Seat because it drives Pilmour crazy that he can not control any region but the ones that he creates himslef.
I think you all should know that the ACC is in for a command change soon. We cannot and will not stand for such behavior from a Supreme Commander. The Emergency Summit is convening to decide this as I post this message.
I would like everyone to know that I was part of that ER sumit, I had my say and things have unfolded quickly in the ACC. I have changed my profile in the ACC and have already told them I would not rejoin, but will help with the trial on giving statements as to what happend while I was there.
(many pinned topics so since this one seems inactive, I shall unpin it. LR please re-pin if needed)
This will now be moved to the SP History thread and closed, that way people will know that on August 21, 2003 I took the steps that were needed to make sure that the South Pacific remained free.