Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I apologize beforehand
If I catch HeHateMex in the South Pacific again I will ban him, he spammed our board with the following message that I got the Honor of reading after coming back from taking my dad to the doctor's office,

Quote:ladyrebels likes to suck her father's needle dick
I put up with alot from different nations, everyone has seen me do so, but when all is said and done if this message was left about any nation of the South Pacific, not just me, I would do the same, the message was left on the board for 71 min., and it was the whole board except for one message left by Casa. so I apologize beforehand if this action makes anyone mad at me, but it will not be put up with by any nation against any nation in the South Pacific.
This is one instance where you are perfectly in your rights. Slander and abuse are bannable offenses, and that was graphic enough to warrant an immediate ejection from the region, regardless of who it was directed against.
Don't apologize LR. I'd do the same thing were I in your shoes. Ban him and don't let him back in.
Thank you for your support, and know that if I catch him that is what will happen, no second thoughts on this one Big Grin
That must be THE most offensive thing I have ever read on NS. Ban his ass.
*sings* Say goodbyyyyye....say goodbye, say goodbye, say goodbyyyyyye
"2 hours ago The Republic of HeHateMeX lr shut ur motherf*ckin mouth and S*CK IT U STUPID B*TCH. "Get him!
I agree, take him out. No nation should have to stand for this slander. In addition, children use nationstates, and they shouldn't have to be exposed to this kind of vulgarity.
You are in your right. And you could even have asked a mod for more repressive action for such an offense.
I think we should call the mods. Let the punishment fit the crime
I think (s)he should be kicked off the game. then taken to some place where they do immensly painful things done to him/her.
Brother of Cool nice to see you, I hope that you are liking the boards, and thank you each again for your support, as to the mods. well I do not like going to them for every little thing, but I have been known too, you know I have not heard from HeHateMex today, I think I will check on them Big Grin
I bet he could be banned permanently from NS for posting that...
Im adding my two cents...get him out! why would someone put something like that there...freak of nature is what that is...LR your so in the right
Thank you everyone, just wanted you to know about the problem beforehand although I have not seen or heard from HeHateMex in a few days, and Monkeybutts, I love your flag/avatar, cool
LadyRebels-You are well within your rights to ban any nation that feels that such languange is condusive to regional and interregional relations. You are wise indeed to give forwarning to the South Pacific of any impending use of your powers as UN Delegate. Oddly enough, it served a few purposes.1) The South Pacific as a whole knows of the ejection or possible ejection of malcontents.2) Your cabinet will be able to monitor internal / external threats to our region that may be of a retaliatory nature.3) You put those yet undiscovered rogue elements still lurking in the South Pacific that yes, you still mean business, and nations are STILL willing to support your justified actions.4) The law-abiding nations of the South Pacific will possibly be willing to come forward and notify either you or your cabinet if they themselves receive harrassing telegrams or bear witness is abusive language in our forums.I believe that just about covers it. Again, well done.-DD
People who write things like that on public boards are a convincing argument for birth control. Personally I think he should be banned from the game entirely.
Notify the mods and have every nation with his sig deleted, freedom of speach is one thing, remarks like that are intolerable.. do what you must, you have our complete support.....
Thank you everyone for your support, I think that beings as we have not heard from HeHateMex for some time, that now I can move this to the SP History and close the topic.