Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new
I am new to the SP can I get a quick ummary of what I need to know.
Welcome to the South Pacific!We just got done with elections. The best option if you wanna catch up with things is to read the South Pacific News (SPIN) articles a little farther down in the forum. Ir doesn't go back that far, but it will get you caught up with the most recent happenings.I encourage you to vote in the run-off election that's going to start soon for Secretary of the Region. The candidates are KISS-FANS and The Coral Islands--you can ask them what their positions are on various regional issues. Once again, welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here in the South Pacific. Big Grin
Welcome to the South Pacific!
Welcome to The South Pacific Big GrinIf you are not a UN-member, the first step is to become one. The UN and the resolution system are very important features of NationStates (my opinion).Yours,The Ancient One (Paul)
I should have made myself more clear.I am new to the SP not nstates i already have a UN nation.I also know ladyrebels from the Meritocracy.
Quote:Welcome to The South Pacific  Big Grin
If you are not a UN-member, the first step is to become one. The UN and the resolution system are very important features of NationStates (my opinion).

Yours,

The Ancient One (Paul)
[Sorry to pollute the thread with that but it has to be said]

No. Tongue
no?welcome. just keep asking questions. yak at us, we'll yak back. do please vote.elections are every month or whenever we all remember to call them.all the cabinet members are friendly so if you ever need us, don't be afraid to write.
Quote:I am new to the SP can I get a quick ummary of what I need to know.
Hello, Louldamin... B)
Hello Senator how are you and welcome to our lovely home, may you have as much fun as we all have been, I am sorry not to be checking in at TM but things had to be handled here and as I have always said, the South Pacific is my first love, everything eles is second to me,hope we get to talk sometime soon, here and in the TM Big Grin
Let me extend my warmest welcome. You will find this region to your liking.
Hey New York! It's great to see the n00bs flooding the forum....
Only new to the forum, mind you, but a n00b nonetheless. Welcomeness.
On behalf of Tusnamy and the SPIN, I would like to welcome you to the region!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Welcome to the SP! Hope you enjoy it here.
I have a feeling that he will come to love it as much as we do Big Grin
Don't be afraid to ask.thtas what were here for.WelcomeMinistry Of Defence ( South Pacific )
Quote:no?
Actually I was talking about the UN.

But of course, Imperial New York, you're welcome.