Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lame things
Post lame things here.Ill start:1.Ordering a double quarter pounder with cheese(plain no vegetation) only to find out 15 minutes away from the McDonalds to find that there is tons of vegetation on my SINGLE quater pounder with extra cheese
2. Being allowed to go to bachelor parties with the guys, but still not being allowed to go smoke cigars with them on "boy's night out". :angry: *No, I'm not bitter, not at all.*
3. All the idiots in Phoenix right now who are hoarding gas and filling up their tanks that are already 3/4 ful. The media here sucks too for creating a panic, and Kinder Morgan (the company that runs the pipeline) can go screw themselves as well for letting this happen in the first place.
The morons that get their license in the first place, and drive like either 15 year olds with two days behind the wheel, or old ladies that shouldn't be driving.

For the record, I'm not perfect. I've got a Reckless Driving ticket I've got to go to court for on the 26th. I was doing 60 in a 30 at 1AM.

EDIT:

Also people who tailgate others (aka ME) on a highway known for having many stoplights at roughly 45MPH <em class='bbc'>while talking on the cell phone</em> :blink:

This announcement has been brought to you by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and morons like him

:END EDIT
4. People who buy armoured vehicles like humvees to drive around the city. Coz it makes them feel safe. Who exactly is going to attack their car with an RPG in the first place, and in the middle of the city.
5. People who buy Hummers period. DIE HUMMERS!!! DIE!!!!! MUHUAHAHA!!!!1
People who try to insult you with statements and observations. Example:"You like DBZ.""You don't have a tan.""You're a GIRL..."...yeah...so? :glare:
People who get personalised number plates that is the model or make of the car, such as BMW 1, WXR, XR8, MAZDA etc. Also those who feel it necessary to put the make/model on the car in huge letters across the top of the windscreens. Is it just me or is that why the manufacturers put TAGS on the cars in the first place?!?! :angry: (Just to qualify this, I'm an Aussie and I'm not sure if its done in other countries)
In America, we do that. However, we also put stuff like "Bad Bowtie" and "Fear This!" on top of our windscreens (we call them windshields).I've just got a curiousity question for Aussie's. Do you call them "bonnets" like the Brittish or "hoods" like Americans?
Some of the bumper stickers are cool....but that's just me... :eyes: 8. People who sit around all day thinking up lame comments... Tongue
In Australia we call them hoods, however you dont get a complimentary hit to the face if you say bonnet.
Maybe in the 'hood, GA....
That's good. I'll have to remember that if I ever go there. Are there any major no-no's?