Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Need New Leadership
Appeal to the nations of the South Pacific:Nations, I know you to be kind and fair. I know that you wish only the best for the region. But in my time in this sound region I have seen what can only be interpreted as laziness or fear-mongering. These have become the two chief political motivations for our regions, and it makes me sad. I hope that I can reach the nations that actually want what is best for our region, not just those afraid of the instability that democracy creates.I want it known that this is not a personal post. Lady Rebels has made it clear that she welcomes the debate. Cuatela, whom I know is a member of the Atlantic Alliance Army, has said he is sorry for using vulgarity in the past when I challenged Lady?s legitimacy as our finest leader. As such, I will proceed with the document. If you disagree fair enough. But, please keep things political.The region of The South Pacific was hit by a game glitch. Because of the glitch the delegate, Goddessness, lost 400 endorsements almost overnight. The mods were alerted. They said that they would investigate this, though there never did. XYZ was at the top of the region due to this handy game glitch. Eventually XYZ was exited out of the region. It was a time of great upheaval in the region. We asked that the mods step in and allow us to go back to pre-glitch numbers so that we could then hold a fair election against people like Lady Rebels. The mods again said nothing.The AAC installed Alpha C onto the regional board. And after Alpha, came Lady Rebels. I mention the history not to discredit her rise to power, but to give context to those who believe she has been in power forever.Now, to the AAC. The Atlantic Alliance is an invading group. They take over other regions for fun. This may not seem like fun to most people, but to them they love it. They recently decided to look legit to the rest of the world. However just the other night one of Lady Rebels biggest supporters in the region admitted he was a part of a recent invasion (Bysantine) which went bad. Lady Rebels proudly admits her membership to the AAC. While she opens up to attacks in response to failing such as Byzantine, she holds onto her membership of both AAC and SP. Where does her loyalty lie?I have talked to her and she claims her loyalty is to the South Pacific. If that were true, why would she want to hold onto ties with a group that grieves other regions?Thank you for your audience,C
<span style='color: blue'>I have complete faith in LR, she has never done wrong by the SP and just because she belongs to an alliance that does bad, doesn't mean that she will act to their orders. LR has always been courteous to me and I'm sure others will agree that after XYZ, she was a welcomed relief. My loyalties lie with our fairly elected delegate.</span> :unsure:
I have see nothing to make me not trust LR. While she is a member of an alliance that is at best crooked, and their attempts at legitimacy laughable, she has not endangered the SP or prevented debate. While i do not like the fact that she is a member of the ACC it is somthing that has to be taken into consideration along with the fact that she has brought stability and peace to the region. I am never one for sacrifising freedoms in order for political stability, and in her case there is no need for it. Untill she crosses a line and breaches our trust, she has our support.P.S. to jestopia, plz do not use those colours (note australian spelling) as they are rather painful to see. At least to me.
Quote:I have see nothing to make me not trust LR. While she is a member of an alliance that is at best crooked, and their attempts at legitimacy laughable, she has not endangered the SP or prevented debate. While i do not like the fact that she is a member of the ACC it is somthing that has to be taken into consideration along with the fact that she has brought stability and peace to the region. I am never one for sacrifising freedoms in order for political stability, and in her case there is no need for it. Untill she crosses a line and breaches our trust, she has our support.

P.S. to jestopia, plz do not use those colours (note australian spelling) as they are rather painful to see. At least to me.
My dear Arkania, you have my sincerest apologies. I have since changed it all into blues. I hope this is better on your eyes. Sorry again!! :wacko:
The Queendom of LadyRebels Here is my responce, I thank you for you input and the questions that have arisen from this, and you do not know the whole story so here it is, Before I joined the ACC I was asked by my sister, her nation being Desert Rose to come here and with the approval of the Government, I gather endorsements so that if anything happened I would be able to take the Delegate Seat, at the time that I came here Garten was in the seat, I worked to get the endorsements, one day as with many others the Moderators saw fit to ban Garten from the Delegate Seat, just as with Alpha C, who by the way did not intend to get the Seat, he got it after The Fathoms Below was hacked by XYZ, he had not been on for two days when he got the seat, he was contacted and he came on line, he started a movement for the freedom of the South Pacific, he was successful, the first elections of the region, at least the first ones in a long while were held, but he needed to leave to go on his honeymoon soon after taking the seat, he asked Desert Rose to watch over his nation, (a little RL here, DR's computer crashed and it can not be fixed, so she was checking her nation and Alpha C's nation from my computer, I was checking my naiton, then a Delegate of another region as well) Well we were all three baned from the UN I talked the whole thing over with the Moderators and my nation was allowed back into the UN, DR will not try to get hers back in until she gets a computer of her own, Alpha C does not even have his UN nation here, AlphaC, in the region any longer, I stay in the ACC because by doing so we are not being attacked by them, I oversee training that is my main job, and for the past few weeks I have not been training because of the shift in power in the ACC, I did not condone the last orders and I have stood firm on direct orders from the ones that have said to fly the ACC flag over this nation, I have fought and come to an understanding with the ACC, that this region is to be left alone, your comments of my biggest supporter being in the ACC is not true, my biggest supporters are the nations of the South Pacific, I came here to fight to keep the South Pacific Free, but yet there are a few that still question me, that is fine and I have said I welcome debates on the matter, but honestly can one nation here tell me of one thing I have done that shows that my loyalty does not lay with the South Pacific, and I do not mean beating the dead horse of the ACC thing, I mean tell everyone where my actions have shown that I have been less than 100% for the South Pacific, if you can show me that then yes I would gladly step down, but you need to understand that do to personal business MATT- DUCK will be gone away from his computer for a while later this month, which will once again leave us open to attacks, so before you raise a call for me to step down and give the seat to MATT- DUCK should you not ask him first, 1)does he want the seat do to me stepping down?, 2) will he be able to have everyday contact with his fine nation to guard against attacks?. My standing in the ACC came about after I became Delegate of the region, so in truth the ACC does not have any hold over this region, and my supporters if you look through my list, are that of the South Pacific, not the ACC, Well for better or worse here is my stand, and Greater Arkania your accountability idea is bearing fruit as you can see, I am happy that everyone sees this, I will copy and paste this in the forum as well, and thank you for your time in reading it, and thank you even if the decision is made to have another Delegate for a month to prove to one and all that freedom is something that I cherish, and honestly if you think about it, well is it not my freedom of choice to have created another nation that is in the ACC? I choose to do that to see if all the talk of them is true, and who knows one day someone might get sick of me in the ACC and kick me out, after all I do cause a lot of headaches there, just thought you should know that Smile Respectfully, The Queen of LadyRebels Delegate of the South Pacific Appointed as Delegate by the Noble Nations of the South Pacific
Alright...C--Span, heres the thing. When Alpha C came i didnt want him as delegate has many are challenging LR now. only because he was in the acc. however, note gatren was delegate in the middle and was not ACC, he proved that he was for the SP and stated - i cant say if it was true or not - that the ACC was then a group to protect regions.So I don't know. however, LR allows us to hold elections, and do whatever. it may not be a complete democracy - by the set up of the game it can't be. it must be more of a dictatorship since there are no ways for us to ghold actual elections for the delegacy...anyhow - that was my two cents.**PS - since LR wrote hers as I was writing mine I'd like to state every word of it is true....
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Quote:...Cuatela, whom I know is a member of the Atlantic Alliance Army...
Let it be known that the Alliance Army has nothing to do with the Atlantic, and I have no part with it. I am a member of the <strong class='bbc'>Atlantic Central Command</strong>, not the Alliance Army.

and in defense of the Ladyrebels, I would like to say that Ladyrebels has refused ACC orders before in regards to the South Pacific, specifically regarding recruitment in the region. I have a quote:

Quote:also, Lady Rebels. organize a few soliders to recruit. once they post in on the mess hall thread that raptor is making, tell them to go to these regions to recruit:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >

In the meantime, here is the list of regions we want to recruit from (in this order.)

1) The South Pacific

2) Any MACTO region

3) The Rejected Realms

4) North Alerica (alerica with an L), the USSR, or the East Pacific.
</blockquote>

Quote:I regret to inform you that I must refuse the order to recruit in the South Pacific.? My first duty lies with the SP, and I have taken a vow that I would not recruit in the region.? I will assist whereever I can, but the South Pacific cannot be used as a recruitment base.
These are directly from the <strong class='bbc'>Atlantic Central Command</strong>'s off-site message board.

PS: We won't mention the kind of headaches she causes... :blink:
and I proudly state that I am a headache causer to one and all, and I enjoy the role......... Big Grin Tongue
Quote:and I proudly state that I am a headache causer to one and all, and I enjoy the role......... Big Grin Tongue
we concur... :eyes:
Quote:<span style='color: blue'>I have complete faith in LR, she has never done wrong by the SP and just because she belongs to an alliance that does bad, doesn't mean that she will act to their orders. LR has always been courteous to me and I'm sure others will agree that after XYZ, she was a welcomed relief. My loyalties lie with our fairly elected delegate.</span> :unsure:
I wish to say that Lady Rebels has been a good leader. But you admit that she belongs to a group that does ill. What can that mean for the region, I ask that both you and her consider this.
Quote:I have see nothing to make me not trust LR. While she is a member of an alliance that is at best crooked, and their attempts at legitimacy laughable, she has not endangered the SP or prevented debate. While i do not like the fact that she is a member of the ACC it is somthing that has to be taken into consideration along with the fact that she has brought stability and peace to the region. I am never one for sacrifising freedoms in order for political stability, and in her case there is no need for it. Untill she crosses a line and breaches our trust, she has our support.

P.S. to jestopia, plz do not use those colours (note australian spelling) as they are rather painful to see. At least to me.
Thank you for your response. I would mention that the Atlantic Alliance has said that they use the South Pacific for training and recrutiment, so it is not as if her connection to the Atlantic Alliance is seperate from us.

And be sure, I do not ask others to take over her position. I ask her to step down from her alignment to a dubious group.
Honestly I have been thinking about it alot, I will let you know in a day or two what will happen.
Quote:The Queendom of LadyRebels Here is my responce,

I thank you for you input and the questions that have arisen from this, and you do not know the whole story so here it is,

Before I joined the ACC I was asked by my sister, her nation being Desert Rose to come here and with the approval of the Government, I gather endorsements so that if anything happened I would be able to take the Delegate Seat, at the time that I came here Garten was in the seat, I worked to get the endorsements, one day as with many others the Moderators saw fit to ban Garten from the Delegate Seat, just as with Alpha C, who by the way did not intend to get the Seat, he got it after The Fathoms Below was hacked by XYZ, he had not been on for two days when he got the seat, he was contacted and he came on line, he started a movement for the freedom of the South Pacific, he was successful, the first elections of the region, at least the first ones in a long while were held, but he needed to leave to go on his honeymoon soon after taking the seat, he asked Desert Rose to watch over his nation,

(a little RL here, DR's computer crashed and it can not be fixed, so she was checking her nation and Alpha C's nation from my computer, I was checking my naiton, then a Delegate of another region as well)

Well we were all three baned from the UN I talked the whole thing over with the Moderators and my nation was allowed back into the UN, DR will not try to get hers back in until she gets a computer of her own, Alpha C does not even have his UN nation here, AlphaC, in the region any longer,

I stay in the ACC because by doing so we are not being attacked by them, I oversee training that is my main job, and for the past few weeks I have not been training because of the shift in power in the ACC, I did not condone the last orders and I have stood firm on direct orders from the ones that have said to fly the ACC flag over this nation, I have fought and come to an understanding with the ACC, that this region is to be left alone, your comments of my biggest supporter being in the ACC is not true, my biggest supporters are the nations of the South Pacific,

I came here to fight to keep the South Pacific Free, but yet there are a few that still question me, that is fine and I have said I welcome debates on the matter, but honestly can one nation here tell me of one thing I have done that shows that my loyalty does not lay with the South Pacific, and I do not mean beating the dead horse of the ACC thing, I mean tell everyone where my actions have shown that I have been less than 100% for the South Pacific, if you can show me that then yes I would gladly step down, but you need to understand that do to personal business MATT- DUCK will be gone away from his computer for a while later this month, which will once again leave us open to attacks, so before you raise a call for me to step down and give the seat to MATT- DUCK should you not ask him first, 1)does he want the seat do to me stepping down?, 2) will he be able to have everyday contact with his fine nation to guard against attacks?.

My standing in the ACC came about after I became Delegate of the region, so in truth the ACC does not have any hold over this region, and my supporters if you look through my list, are that of the South Pacific, not the ACC,

Well for better or worse here is my stand, and Greater Arkania your accountability idea is bearing fruit as you can see, I am happy that everyone sees this, I will copy and paste this in the forum as well, and thank you for your time in reading it, and thank you even if the decision is made to have another Delegate for a month to prove to one and all that freedom is something that I cherish, and honestly if you think about it, well is it not my freedom of choice to have created another nation that is in the ACC? I choose to do that to see if all the talk of them is true, and who knows one day someone might get sick of me in the ACC and kick me out, after all I do cause a lot of headaches there, just thought you should know that Smile

Respectfully,
The Queen of LadyRebels
Delegate of the South Pacific
Appointed as Delegate by the Noble Nations of the South Pacific
I thank you kindly for your honest and detailed response. I knew a lot of youur history (nerely did not type it all) so of course I too can be used as a gauge to your level openess on this issue. That said, I do not challenge the way you became leader of the region. I do want to point out, as you did, that it was a very instable time and that you seemed a bit less then stable at the begining of your career with the region (being kicked from the UN, though I knew already and understand the reason why).

That said, one specific paragraph from your post concerned me.

Quote:I stay in the ACC because by doing so we are not being attacked by them, I oversee training that is my main job, and for the past few weeks I have not been training because of the shift in power in the ACC, I did not condone the last orders and I have stood firm on direct orders from the ones that have said to fly the ACC flag over this nation, I have fought and come to an understanding with the ACC, that this region is to be left alone, your comments of my biggest supporter being in the ACC is not true, my biggest supporters are the nations of the South Pacific,
The first part of the first sentence seems to imply that the AAC is a group as suc, if you were to disagree with them and even break membership from them our region need to fear reprisal. They are such an unsteady, aggressive group, that if you decide that they do not best benefit the region, that they may attack us.

This concerns me, as I imagine it might concern all in this great region.

Again, thank you for the discussion. I think you show excellent potential as a leader, though I feel it only natural that all the connections be discussed and considered.
[quote name="Cuatela"] [quote name='"C--Span"] ...Cuatela' date=' whom I know is a member of the Atlantic Alliance Army... [/quote']

Let it be known that the Alliance Army has nothing to do with the Atlantic, and I have no part with it. I am a member of the <strong class='bbc'>Atlantic Central Command</strong>, not the Alliance Army.

and in defense of the Ladyrebels, I would like to say that Ladyrebels has refused ACC orders before in regards to the South Pacific, specifically regarding recruitment in the region. I have a quote:

Quote:also, Lady Rebels. organize a few soliders to recruit. once they post in on the mess hall thread that raptor is making, tell them to go to these regions to recruit:

Quote:In the meantime, here is the list of regions we want to recruit from (in this order.)

1) The South Pacific

2) Any MACTO region

3) The Rejected Realms

4) North Alerica (alerica with an L), the USSR, or the East Pacific.

Quote:I regret to inform you that I must refuse the order to recruit in the South Pacific.? My first duty lies with the SP, and I have taken a vow that I would not recruit in the region.? I will assist whereever I can, but the South Pacific cannot be used as a recruitment base.

These are directly from the <strong class='bbc'>Atlantic Central Command</strong>'s off-site message board.

PS: We won't mention the kind of headaches she causes... :blink: [/quote]

Thank you for your part in this discussion. I accept your appology, by the way, and understand that your aggression in the regional baord last week was out of frustration.

It is good that this region encourages debate on a political scale.
I thank you all for this discussion. I wish only the best for the region, and it is good to be able to place my concerns.
Thank you C--Span for the questions, they were valid and well thought out, and I do hope that if you have any futher questions that you will feel free to ask them, even the hard ones, these were easy honestly Big Grin
C--Span, I want to applaud you. You don't know how relaxing it is to see an actual <em class='bbc'>discussion</em> about LR's ties. Most of the time people go about half-cocked shouting around biased accusations. We can only wish that some of these people would be <em class='bbc'>half</em> as civilized as you are about this.

I know I'm a little late to the discussion, but here's my two cents on it as well. I was aware of LRs ties to the ACC, but I did not know specifically what her ties were, nor what the ACC did. And to be honest, I really didn't care. After a few hard days in the seat, I saw what LR could do, and I have never questioned her motives. She knows what she's doing. Wish I could say the same for some of the rest of us... Big Grin
You can't forget that the sole reason that we originally trusted LR was because she is Desert Rose's sister.
Yes everyone trusted me because of DR, but I do hope that after a month in the Delegates Seat that now you can trust me on my own merits Big Grin
Some of us never knew your sister... :eyes:
Yah, but most of us do. Tongue
she said everyone, and not everyone does... :eyes:
Quote:Thank you C--Span for the questions, they were valid and well thought out, and I do hope that if you have any futher questions that you will feel free to ask them, even the hard ones, these were easy honestly Big Grin
Thank you. How do you respond to:

Quote:I stay in the ACC because by doing so we are not being attacked by them, I oversee training that is my main job, and for the past few weeks I have not been training because of the shift in power in the ACC, I did not condone the last orders and I have stood firm on direct orders from the ones that have said to fly the ACC flag over this nation, I have fought and come to an understanding with the ACC, that this region is to be left alone, your comments of my biggest supporter being in the ACC is not true, my biggest supporters are the nations of the South Pacific, 

Are you saying if you quite the AAC that they will raid us?
Quote:C--Span, I want to applaud you. You don't know how relaxing it is to see an actual <em class='bbc'>discussion</em> about LR's ties. Most of the time people go about half-cocked shouting around biased accusations. We can only wish that some of these people would be <em class='bbc'>half</em> as civilized as you are about this.

I know I'm a little late to the discussion, but here's my two cents on it as well. I was aware of LRs ties to the ACC, but I did not know specifically what her ties were, nor what the ACC did. And to be honest, I really didn't care. After a few hard days in the seat, I saw what LR could do, and I have never questioned her motives. She knows what she's doing. Wish I could say the same for some of the rest of us... Big Grin
Thank you eve so kindly for the compliment. I try to be fair, if nothing else.

I do not question her present motivation as I do her ties. I fear that her connection to the AAC will lead to an invasion one day. Those scorend by the AAC might take it out against us for her group's connection.

Also, I do not like that our region is used for recruiting of an invading group.

Again I feel blessed living in such a grand region. I do not wish to offend, simply ask and discuss.

I hope that we keep LR, and that she reject AAC.
This is very good C-Span for you bring credit to a discussion which is very important. I include my voice in the call for LR to step down from the ACC. I belive LR said something of the nature that she is quitting the ACC soon on the SP board to Marxist bastards, and I hope she will stick to that. I hope that her use of the 'maybe' word is not to cover herself if she decides to continue. As always I will continue to monitor and judge for myself.