Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from your new Secretary
First off, I would like to thank Imrie for the excellent job he did during his term. I enjoyed serving in his department and I hope that I will be able to enjoy the same success that he did. Good luck to all the other nations who are running in the elections, and if you haven't voted yet, please do! An active population will make this game more fun.I have decided not to name an undersecretary at the present time. This does not mean, however, that I am not looking for help. Perhaps I will name an undersecretary if there are other nations that give me some help. I hope that all South Pacific nations will aid in the information gathering that is needed to protect this region. Even if you are serving in another area, or just someone who is starting to take part in the region, you can help.Here's what you can do at the present timeTonguelease report any suspicious activity to me. If you notice anyone gathering large numbers of endorsements, endorsement swapping through spam, making threats to the region or the delegate, or harassing people, I would like to know. Also, if you see large numbers of nations coming to the region, I would also like to know. I will then investigate the potential threat. I know this sounds like paranoia, but it is important to get an early jump on things. If you have any information that you think I should know about, you can either post here, send me a PM, or send me a telegram in the game. PMs here are probably the best way to notify me of something, since they don't get deleted and they keep information private.I am open to suggestions about things that I should be looking into. Right now I am primarily focused on gathering internal information. I look forward to serving the South Pacific as your new Secretary of Intelligence and I thank you for your support. Big Grin
I applaud your first speech as Secretary of Intelligence.
Nice speech. A bit down and worrysome thought. Sounds like that 'be alert not alarmed' thing.
Quote:I know this sounds like paranoia, but it is important to get an early jump on things.
Paranoia? A bit of paranoia is good for the soul. Perhaps you should speak with King Delarien of Nexiconia. Apparently he had methods for dealing with the stress. :wacko:

-DD
The people of Sartreania would report suspicious activity. Wait...not suspicious so much as what might be construed as outright treasonous from Harkinnen. Of course, you'd probably already noticed that...Oh, and somebody who has a pic of a dwarf posts here regularly. If that's a self portrait then I'd say that's suspicious, too. Oh, wait...somebody's eating a Whatchamacallit bar! Oh God! I haven't seen one of those in ages! They've got to be a terrorist...I'm getting out of here.The fleeing JohnathanI'll keep this part of the forum in mind if I notice anything untoward.
Umm... by that dwarf thing, I take it you are refering to me. There is nothing wrong with dwarfs, they are warm and fuzzy Smile . Have you ever talked to one?
Well, I've tried talking to a dwarf, but I couldn't get much of anywhere. He kept sweeping an axe at me while chasing and madly screaming something like "Okrrrrrrreeee! I'll have yer head!" Strange creature, that...I didn't think I looked that repulsive. I mean...hmph. Of course, I'm speaking independently of my nation...*cough*
I'll definitely keep an eye open for suspicious dwarves, i mean nations, like the ones who use the wierd smilies, they're plenty wierd
Quote:Umm... by that dwarf thing, I take it you are refering to me. There is nothing wrong with dwarfs, they are warm and fuzzy Smile . Have you ever talked to one?
You know whenever I read possts by GA, I hear Grimly. And I close every sentance with "Nobody tosses a dwarf!" and "Toss Me!"
Quote:You know whenever I read possts by GA, I hear Grimly.  And I close every sentance with "Nobody tosses a dwarf!" and "Toss Me!"
That's perfect MP.