Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 members.
We have 100 members in the forums. This reflects around 5% of the total nations in the SP. However of those there are very few that are really active. We even have had some old active nations dissapearing. We need to turn this around.
i have been writing any nation i see entering the south pacific, to tell them that these forums exist, with a strong reccomendation that they join.perhaps an aggressive ad campaign on the boards?
Maybe allow UN-delegates of other regions to become a member? (Or is this already allowed, membership for non-SP nations?)
I don't think advertising and such would change anything.People getting involved like all of those who regularily post here are rare.Consider the NationStates forums, which reflects the average involvement of the NS world : about 7,000 nations have said they used it, but in fact only about 3,000 use it really. That's about 5% of the total active nations. And yet, as far as I have seen, the number of nations that are really very involved is not a half of this.So finally, our 5% of 'registered' are not bad. And we should not expect more than a half of them to be really involved (that is, post more than once every ten topic or so).