Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
am a new nation Sethon I just want some tips and tricks thank you Big Grin
May I be the first to welcome you. Have a nice day.
And I shall be second. Yo.
And I will be the 3rd! Welcome to the South Pacific!
4th. Howdy.
I shall be da 6th do welcome you. We're still looking for the 5th.
I will rise through Stagnant Waters to be the 5th to welcome you, Sethon.Howdy
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Welcome to The South Pacific Big GrinOne of the many ways to becoming a succesfull nation is joining the UN. This way you can vote on legislation, and send endorsements to nations that interest you!
and getting involved. the more involved you are the more fun it is. there are many jobs to be had in the SP and on the forums. lots of work being done.want to help with a census? ;p
I wish to welcome you to the South Pacific. I hope you enjoy it here and decide to try to make a difference (though not too much as it makes LadyRebel's job hard Big Grin )....Please don't hurt me LR... :unsure:
And a long time later... finally... welcome. Wink
And late as usual, but welcome and A I would never hurt you, luv ya too much Big Grin , as I do all the nations of the SP Big Grin
Welcome... I generally post on things long after they're dead. But hey Welcome!!Dredd