Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nEW
Im new! Im Geomania's sister. I am dedicated to the south Pacific.
It's nice to see my sister finally has gotten into NS.
Welcome to the South Pacific!
Hello, Welcome to the SP, I hope you enjoy living here as much as I do
Welcome to the South Pacific, Elenism. Ah, the South Pacific. We got sunlight on the sand, we got moonlight in the trees. We got mangoes and bananas you can eat right off the trees.Dear Lord, somebody stop me!
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Welcome, Elenism!I am the ambassador of The South Pacific in North Pacific (soon transferring to The North Pacific), so you can't find my nation in the SP.. Still dedicated though; and your brother knows how to use the search nation option (he's the only one :blink: )Your brother hired me Big Grin love him for it!
Welcome and may your voice be heard, and may you grow to love the South Pacific as much as I and several other nations do, have fun........ Big Grin
AR, I can use the Search Nation thing...
hi! welcome! enjoy your time here. get involved. want to help with a census? :eyes: no, it's okay...how KM? how did you get that to work?
Hey, welcome to the SP! I hope you enjoy it here, and that you decide to stay awhile. Make a difference, speak out!
Bisty- You don't type in the title. If you were searching for my nation, then you'd only type in 'Bejita-sei'. Also, make sure you're not using the 'find reigon' search. I know, it sounds stupid, but I made that mistake a lot.And welcome! *feels like a putz for not welcoming you before*
Hiya welcome to the SP...great place...great people...great times :lol:
welcome!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

well... welcome Wink