Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THING HAVE BEEN QUIET ... TOO QUIET ...
How many of us are really 'active' in this Forum?

The Board seems dead quiet ... I haven't had much online time lately, and I really don't seem to have missed anything ... what are we going to do about it?
Buy beanbag beds for all the sleepers?
Reward new posting members with a no-prize! Wink
I'm sorry for not posting as much, I've got a job that puts me at random hours throughout the the day and my friends are always demanding my time... I'm finally getting a 40hr Monday-Friday job (albeit one that requires me to get up at 6:30 in the morning), I hope I can contribute more. That is...until college hits next fall. That's going to be fun to work around...
Sheesh, sounds like what my schedule's going to be like...I end up spending over 40 hours a week because of my stupid school and all the stupid homework...*sigh* and I'll be back to the slave drivers before the end of the month...
Heh....seems as though the joys of summer have been keeping a lot of us away of late, hope sit picks up a bit soon though. I do try to check up on the place everyday, see what's going on...unfortunately that usually is not a lot... Tongue
Quote:Heh....seems as though the joys of summer have been keeping a lot of us away of late, hope sit picks up a bit soon though. I do try to check up on the place everyday, see what's going on...unfortunately that usually is not a lot... Tongue
:blink: :glare: ... so it is left to those <em class='bbc'>actually in the </em>South Pacific huh??? LOL prolly coz it's winter and <em class='bbc'>too</em> cold for anything <em class='bbc'>but</em> the joys of NationStates lol
Well I'm here now. :lol: So you've got one more member.
I haven't had much time to be here either.Steinagel Sad
Maybe the council will help pick things up.
I certainly hope so. we have all sought to work for the public's will. but if they are not willing how can we work?
Quote:we have all sought to work for the public's will. but if they are not willing how can we work?
what a wise statement Wink
This is why she's the VP and not me :glare: :lol:.Relax Bistmath, I'm not mad, just making a joke.
well I am here, sometimes, not all the time, you know the mind does tend to wander sometimes Big Grin , I hope that you are enjoying the insane moments, I know I am....... Big Grin
eh, Aurellis? I hope you're not mad. I mean the first election took me completely by surprise. I had ignored fp's request for my stand on issues etc... but after i got the job i liked it. i like working for people.geez aurellis. if my life keeps up the way it has been you will be the vp... :lol: 'i spend a lot of time out of my heads' - zaphod beeblebrox
i am very new, but if someone would tell me how 2 get myself out of the "newby"stage, i would be much more active. i need help 2 get myself out of this pit i am in.
Try writing out whole words and sentences. It's a difficult gear shift for those of us used to reading English and other real languages to have to shift into 1337 5P34K. TongueSorry, I've been sick, and I just woke up from my nap...
slacker are you okay?EG, go read the threads in the history of the south pacific they will give you a good background on us in our own words. just keep reading, keep thinking and give us your honest opinion.oh, one more thing. don't worry, we're all nuts.
Quote:How many of us are really 'active' in this Forum?

The Board seems dead quiet ... I haven't had much online time lately, and I really don't seem to have missed anything ... what are we going to do about it?
Maybe someone with enough time could write a weekly/fortnightly summary of all happenings/resolutions that have occured in the SP and post them under the Today's United Nations Report so all in the South Pacific can see as they log in. This way all SP nationstates will see that there is much going on in our part of the world. This will also encourage those who don't know of the forums to join in or to show those that somehow miss the link that take you to the forums (as i did) to become active in our nation. This would also generate interest from new comers as well? What do you think? :blink:
No one "misses" the link to the forums, they're just too lazy to visit.
I have been trying to send a welcoming note to every new nation i see. That note contains instructions on how to get onto the offsite forum.