Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just finished Harry Potter
Okay so i just finished The Order of the Phoenix.

and frankly they way she kills ************ sucks!

She could have achieved the same effect without killing someone! I know it would have been overdone but still!

and the death isn't explained to my satisfaction at all. i mean i understand why but not how.

BWAAAAA :angry:

there i feel better now....
I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books (meaning to, but never have the money to buy...). But I have seen the first two movies, and one of the subtle underlying lessons is that if a wizard or witch <em class='bbc'>reallyreally</em> wants to come back from the dead, they can find a way.
how to explain wihtout spoiler.....umm... this person is not coming back... and it didn't have to happen.but good books, highly recommend them.
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!Not another Harry P fan, i was forced to watch HP #2 at the pictures. one of the worst moment of my life...okay a little exaggerated but you get the idea. I havent read any of the books and dont intend to...however i do know who dies...unfortunately my rather misguided best fried is hooked on the stuff and took it upon herself to tell me!!! P.S. However in saying that, anything which gets children reading gets my vote.
I'm with the pig Wink . I used to read all the time, but I've kinda gotten out of the swing of it. Now if we could only develop something to teach all these people on the net grammar and spelling...5O TH3Y D0NT T4LK L1K3 TH15!!!!!11!!!!OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!1111 :glare:
all I'm going to say here is that the movies stank a little, but that the books are ok.
Quote:I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books (meaning to, but never have the money to buy...). But I have seen the first two movies, and one of the subtle underlying lessons is that if a wizard or witch <em class='bbc'>reallyreally</em> wants to come back from the dead, they can find a way.
I haven't read any too. And frankly, I don't think it is worth it.
i liked the first few books. i can see how they're good for kids. (gets them to read at least) i just don't know if i'm going to finish them.