Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The screeching Weasel
okay just so you all know, the screeching weasel is in the SP from elite forces. he has hit the board and is using abusive language.his notes are included. I have warned him and written LR. However she does not appear to be online so i have also written the mods.my note to the mods is as follows:"the screeching weasel has hit the SP's board from elite forces and is using abusive/obscene language.i have written our delegate (who's very good.) but thought i'd send them to you as well.'48 minutes ago The Holy Republic of Screeching Weasel LR F*CK U 45 minutes ago The Holy Republic of Screeching Weasel ur f*cking idiots u dont even realize fallen knights is a member of the elite forces HA. "thanks. bistmath - VP south pacific"
He's beendoing this since yesterday. At least I think he has... the days are starting to blend together, what with me never leaving my computer. Either way, he's gone way too far with the fould language and abuse.
I have seen the weasel use the language as well. What are the Special forces doing in the SP. I think we should get them out of here quickly as they are simply here to cause trouble. I havent heard of the special forces making many social calls.
I have a quick question; chalk it up to new-ness. But what is "special forces"? Do they exist to do anything?Not trying to insult anyone here.
Iono, they exist to piss people off....
much as i hate witch hunts.... i agree something needs to be done.i will write imire as its his domain.