Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appointments
By the power vested in me by the citizens of the Coalition of the South Pacific, I hereby charge the following individuals with the responsibilities of appointed office in the Ministry of Regional Affairs of the South Pacific.

1. Arbiter08 with the position of Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Communications and Integration Agency
  2. Farengeto with the position of Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Planning and Development Agency
  3. Brutland and Norden will continue his appointment as Roleplay Adviser and Head of the Bureau of Cartography

Given under my hand in the year of the Lord TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN, on the SIXTEENTH day of the TWELFTH month.

Awesomiasa

Minister of Regional Affairs

Coalition of the South Pacific

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Congratulations, I'm happy to see MoRa fully staffed for the first time Smile

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Glad to be part of a team.  Smile

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Congrats to those who have been named Deputies! I look forward to great things from yall this term! Smile
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Congratulations Awe! I'm also glad to see all outstanding positions filled for the first time. :)

By the power vested in me by the citizens of the Coalition of the South Pacific, I hereby relieve the following individual of the responsibilities of appointed office in the Ministry of Regional Affairs of the South Pacific.

1. Farengeto, pursuant to his election as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Coalition of the South Pacific, shall be relieved of his duties as Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Planning and Development Agency with immediate effect.
  2. A vacancy is hereby declared for the position of Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Planning and Development Agency. Interested candidates for the position should approach the Minister of Regional Affairs to apply for the aforementioned position.

Given under my hand in the year of the Lord TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN, on the ELEVENTH day of the FIRST month.

Awesomiasa

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

A little overdramatic, don’t you think? XD

It was great serving with in MoRA and I regret having to cut my term short. But I'm off to exciting new and bigger things and I wish the rest of MoRA the best of luck on the rest of the term.
Farengeto, Awe has to bang the gavel before its official Smile

Congratulations, Farengeto on the new position. And Awe, I would start advertising the vacancy on the RMB Smile

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

By the power vested in me by the citizens of the Coalition of the South Pacific, I hereby retroactively relieve the following individual of the responsibilities of appointed office in the Ministry of Regional Affairs of the South Pacific.

1. Kris Kringle (Kringalia), pursuant to his election as Minister of Foreign Affairs and later as Vice-Delegate of the Coalition of the South Pacific, shall be retroactively relieved of his duties as Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Communications and Integration Agency, having had such formalities overlooked by the previous Minister for Regional Affairs and currently Delegate of the Coalition of the South Pacific, Escade.

Given under my hand in the year of the Lord TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN, on the FOURTEENTH day of the FIRST month.

Awesomiasa

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Better late than never Tongue

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I really enjoyed being Deputy Minister, even if I didn't do anything for the past four months. Thanks Awe! :)

You should have kept him as deputy 

Also, this thread was meant to keep track of all this stuff: http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...a-history/

I'm not sure if you can edit it, Awe? If not just archive that one and start a new one.

Also, formalities  :dance:

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Yes he should. I was a pretty good Deputy under Escade (she says that at least).

He should be able to. As Minister he is moderator of this forum.

Kris, is my bestest ever co-worker ever. Smile

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

By the power vested in me by the citizens of the Coalition of the South Pacific, I hereby charge the following individuals with the responsibilities of appointed office in the Ministry of Regional Affairs of the South Pacific.

1. Horse (<span>New Libertarian States/The Mighty Warrior Horse)</span> with the position of Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Planning and Development Agency

Given under my hand in the year of the Lord TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN, on the SEVENTEENTH day of the FIRST month.

Awesomiasa

~≋₪≋~

Quote: 

Congratulations Horse!
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Congrats!
Congrats, Horse!

Forum Administrator

*dances*
Thanks Big Grin.

Expect some RP ideas and new games to be released in a few days!
Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

I would like to announce a couple of things involving deputies in the Ministry of Regional Affairs.

1) Current Deputy of the Planning and Development Agency Horse is relieved of his duties.

2) Ryccia shall be appointed to Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Planning and Development Agency.

3) CrimsonTideFan shall be appointed to Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs for the Communications and Integration Agency.

Congratulations to our new deputy MoRas!

​The New Covenant:

Thanks for letting me be a part of Team MoRA.

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Communications and Integration Agency (March 8, 2014-March 20, 2014)
Yay! Team MoRA! Cake for everyone! :cake: :cake: :cake:

Thanks for giving me the job but I notice the PDA kind of... deserted. Well, I'll do anything in my power to turn that around!
Long live TSP and Cake!

[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Quote: 

I notice the PDA kind of... deserted.
That's probably because I was part of the CIA Tongue
​The New Covenant:

Hmm... Well, I going to make it not deserted! Im gonna come with ideas to make it great, I hope!
Long live TSP and Cake!

[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Due to my inabilities to remain active due to my new job I believe myself to be incapable to be perform my duties as the Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs. Therefore I regretfully resign from my position.

Sincerely, CTF

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Communications and Integration Agency (March 8, 2014-March 20, 2014)