Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I apologize...
I am sorry for this, but I feel I can no longer call this region home. I must move on to a different region. I've always had this "pioneering" thing, so it's hard for me to get comfy. Others would call it an attention span problem Wink.If I am wanted, I will stay on the board and help with the region. If I am not wanted, I will leave and not bother y'all.
I am sorry to see you move, but know that you are always welcome to come back with us.As for staying on the board, I do not mind at all, but I do not speak for everyone..I hope you find peace and harmony wherever you go, and I do hope you will come back for Yangusland Day on August 1, take care and see you around sometime Big Grin
I could move one of my colony states to the region. That way I could stay, and if I'm wanted to take part or fill in for someone, maybe I could.
of course you can stay.... good gods. hey i do get a say and you're not losing your job.. i need someone to be around and help out with the vp's office.
You better stay, even if you move, who cares you are part of our happy, sometimes wanna kill, but always "loved" family, and don't make us chase you down, okSorry to see you leave the SP, but you better stay in contact........or I will sick the Staff of Justice after you......... Big Grin
I've still got a nation in TSP; it's official name is the Colony of New Aurellis. So, in a way, I'm staying but I'm not. Huh All I'm moving is my UN Nation. Other than that, it's still the same me. Smile...so please don't hurt me... :unsure:
if anyone tries to hurt you so help me i will give them the worst, most horrible, thankless job possible for a week.... i will make them delegate.... Tongue
Bwahahahaha!!! :lol:
Hey, if Aurellis gets to leave and everyone gives him a nice send-off how come very few people chose to acknowledge that I left? Huh
you did?hm. aurellis got a nice send off from me because he's worked hard for me inh the vp's office.not to mention his grace about elections.
Michu, I sent you a telegram but you never responded.