Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Nation's Rise
Hello fellow nations of the south pacificThe Most Serene Republic of Nautalis has recently become a member of your region. I for one am honored to join with you all and to strive toward our common goals. Any suggestions of where my help would be most beneficial to the region would be appreciated as well as your vote of confidence in the UN stage.Thank You allCapt. Joseph Nautalis
Welcome to the South Pacific, Nautalis! It's good to see new nations becoming active here on the forums. We definitely need more people to vote here on the UN resolutions, that way LadyRebels' vote more accurately represents the SP as a whole.
The nation of Tsunamy would also like to welcome you to the region!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Welcome and take a look around, post your responses, and start a debate, who knows you can start the next great debate within our hallowed halls, and most important, have fun.......... Big Grin
Kind of out dated so I will close and delete in a couple of days..... Big Grin