Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The South Pacific's governance
As a new nation in The South Pacific, I would like to know more about how things works here, since the region seems to be very organized.

So if anyone could tell me more about:

- the governance : there seem to be a governing body here- is it elected, what are its rights, etc.

- the values of the region : do you enforce certain social/cultural/economic models

- important things you think I should know

Thanks in advance

Yan Tiersen,

<em class='bbc'>Governor</em>
Of course.Welcome to the South Pacific. I hope you enjoy your time here.government;recently elections were held for cabinet positions in the South Pacific. We are currently banging out when they will happen again. These elections were held partially in response to the seeming unstability of the region and partially as a defence against some of the other problems we have been having.any nation is welcome to run in the elections. any nation is welcome to write the cabinet members on any topic they wish, or to post them here on the boards. Tsunammy runs the boards here and does not tolereate any kind bumph so keep it clean and polite. Smilesocial:the SP is a diverse region. We do not demand any kind of social or political model on our member nations, so long as all are treated with respect.Other:the region has been known to be quite politically unstable (ye gods we've been through a bunch of delegates). Just ride the politcal changes like a boat on the waves and all will be well. currently we seem to have a strong delegate who rules us fairly. so hopefully that will end. Smileif you have any questions feel free to post them and they will be responded to promptly. or, you can write any member of the cabinet or of course the delegate. we are all friendly and helpful. SmilePeace and stability to the SP.bisty
^_^ thanks. I knew SP was cool Wink