Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessica comes home, and Odai and Qusay do not.
Well, if you guys haven't heard, Bush's ass is saved. Odai and Qusay Hussein have been killed in a six hour firefight with US Marines Spec Ops. Hooray for Conservative politics!
*sigh*depressing all the way around.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I really don't see how you can look at this and be depressed, because this was a moral victory for the US military in Iraq, and we could be much closer to Saddam now....
*yawn*....US, US, US...ah yes i forgot every other nation in the world is inconsequential when faced with the moral might of the great US of A.....ooops i guess i shouldnt be voicing personal politics really...fast way to make enemies on a board full of americans...lol
fp, be careful.. i lived next to this nation for five years.... ;p
you poor thing.....jk....they're a great people really, on an individual basis, however as a whole.....i wont go on to that now, i really dont want to deal with the hate mail.....lolAs someone who was against this whole iraqi business from the start...but only the governments' handling of it...on all sides...i tend to get a tad opinionated when threads such as this start up....oh well...
I'm from the USA myself, and I was also against the whole Iraq thing. I even had a rather heated discussion with my ex's air head marine recruiter on the subject. It's almost scary that the US is being protected by people that could be out-witted by asparagus. LOL My apologies in advance to any bullet catchers, I mean marines that may be playing this game.
When we get to a point were we're celebrating death I think we need to take a long hard look at ourselves.
Hey, I'm not celebrating the death of Odai and Qusay, despite the fact that they were both horrible persons....all the enthusiasm in my post was sarcastic.