Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your avatar and signature....
<span style='color: blue'>I've seen some really cute avatars (michu's in particular) and really funny signatures.

I was hoping perhaps all the members can post here just to show off their humour (or maybe its humor where you are) and have a bit of fun.</span> Big Grin
My ava is a picture of me that's been shrunk WAAAAAAY down, and my siggy is what I was considering making my national motto, except it was too long. Yup, I'm good and boring.
I've always liked the phrase that my best friend puts at the end of every e-mail. It's Kids in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause kids. I think it makes a very poignant remark for people my age.
Hey, I still enjoy Zoolander's quotes."Half of the world's population is water. The other 96% is wheat. That's just not enough. You think about it...NO, you think about it!"-Derek Zoolander.
And thank you, Jestopia. Penguins rock!
So does Selphie...I'm still a rabid FF8 player.
<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style='color: blue'>OMG Katie, I searched every games shop in Sydney to find that game! I love FFVIII!!!!! I finally found it in the tinist anime shop above Paddy's Markets. Their it was, gleaming under the light of the lava lamp on the shelf above and I knew from that moment on, that game must be mine..... Big Grin
I know I'm so incredibly late to responding, but hey, cut me some slack, I haven't been back here in so long! Tongue :eyes: Is my avitar still cute even though it's not a penguin? :unsure: :blink: Big Grin
Jestopia is dead she dropped off a while ago
Hmm, upon seeing this thread I decided it was about time to start using an avatar and sig myself. The sig is a Pratchett quote (from "The Last Continent"), the avatar is a small part of a picture I once drew. Both are the best I could come up with right now, they might be subject to change some day...
I love pratchett. my quotes are usually good political ones taht strike me as true for the time.my current sig is in response to two events. It is also there to remind me how I think i should run my office.
Why did Jesstopia do that to me! COME BACK JESSIE!!! COME BACK!!! :unsure: :glare: Sad :wacko:
My Avatar - is a picture of a road sign - with a cow falling off a cliff. THere were others I could use - but I liked the cow.Why do I have this sig? Who knows. The first quote is one I heard years ago and I can't attribute it to anyone. (I really can't remember where I heard it - I just like it)The second one I made up at Uni - because the class was so frustrating. I have never enacted the scenario tho ...
Quote:It's Kids in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause kids.
I absolutely LOVE that.

Quote:"Half of the world's population is water. The other 96% is wheat. That's just not enough. You think about it...NO, you think about it!"
...WHAT!?

Quote:Penguins rock!
Why, yes...yes they do.

Quote:I'm still a rabid FF8 player.
I thought I was the only one.

I'm so lazy. I didn't bother findin' an avitar and the sig' is just my title.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Ok, I can explain the Zoolander quote...no I can't. It's too dumb for words.
These quotes (see below) are from Jimmy Buffet (the song "lattitudes and attitudes") and and Mr. Denny, my Chemistry teacher. He's really funny!
My avitar (see big yellow thing under my name) is The Cheat from <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.homestarrunner.com'>homestarrunner.com</a>. He is the most awesomest thing I've ever seen in all my 16 years of life ^_^ Wink Big Grin :eyes: ^_^ Tongue ^_^ :blink: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :wacko: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :wub: :angry: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ !!!
My avatar is the flag of my nation - I thougth that since my country is called Binky the Clown i should have a clown flag. As for my signature, its a bumber sticker my sister got last year when she was in the US and it fits my philosophy of life perfectly! :lol:
You do realize that the bumper sticker is now a cliche, right? It might fit your philosiphy, but in that context it's hypocritical for you to say it.

AND I HATE CLOWNS!!! THEY SCARE ME!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
gently michu. we all pick sigs tht signify us. in fact i think i'm going to change mine a little.
Well, I do believe the changes in my ava have been explained elsewhere, and my sig is fairly self-explainitory. The last thing on it is a link to my website...
My avatar is my NS flag.My quote explains that if you people call my people they will get ME I like this quote"where ever you are, thats where you'll be" from a Tim Hortons commercial
Quote:My avitar (see big yellow thing under my name) is The Cheat from homestarrunner.com.
I love homestarrunner.com. Strong Bad!

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Well my avitar is snoopy as the WW1 Flying Ace in his sopwith Camel. A symbol of persaverance, never give up even if the odds are against you, even if you have been shot down, go for the goal and don't be distracted.The quote is sort of my basic political philosophy. There is such a thing as tooo much government. To elaborate would take more time than I have. I do a political column on the 1st and the 15th of each month for 3 years and still haven't run out of things to comentate upon.
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
mines just my flag and my title(s) i know im boring hehehe i dont really know what else to put for the sig...
awww your not borin The Monkeybutts
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Mine's my flag, and some random quotes I thought were good. Bland, I know. But I'm too lazy to do anything else... Big Grin