Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please stop the hate
I respectfully request that those accociated with this board and the region that I love please Stop the Hate!

I have read many posts on here and am sick of what has been said.

Those of you who hate me for no reason.. Have you ever asked what I stand for?

Those of you who think you can just throw someone out.. have you asked what I am trying to do?

I have supported everyone from Alpha C to Gatren and soon to be Ladyrebel.

Please stop challenging on these boards, stop posting posts with hate. Stop making our region be in more turmoil, and stop doing that in the name of stopping the turmoil.

I am here to further our nation. I want peace and structure in our nation. If that is under me (Republic of JakeRinar or Ladyrebel.. or anyone), than that is who I will support.

<strong class='bbc'>What I do ask is that you stop the hate.</strong>
I concur. Hate without reason is silly and pointless. I am reminded of something a wise man once said:"Racism is silly and pointless. Who cares what color someones skin is as long as they're really, really good-looking?"-Derek Zoolander Big Grin He also said:"Half of the world's population is water. The other 96% is wheat. That's just not enough. Think about that....no, you think about that."-Derek ZoolanderStop the madness people, stop the madness. :wacko:
There's no hate here. Everyone is insecure because we're afraid that Jake might do bad things should he gain the delegacy.
Well I would understand that, but nobody has asked. You just did in a PM after you posted more hate.

<strong class='bbc'>

STOP the HATE.</strong>
Jake, read my font: THERE IS NO HATE. Stop trying to sound like a victim and saying that no one has ever asked you. People have asked on the message boards, here on this forum, but you refuse to answer them for some strange reason.
no one asked me. you can not ask me on something I do not see and hate me because I do not answer.Ladyrebel will be the delegate if that is the peoples will. I will support her fully. If I win well that is the will, I am not campaigning.
who is the person that ran around and called our elections a sham??? huh?thats what i thought.and btw - i dont hate, im skeptical.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

See I apologized. I was right, I didn't call them a sham, I asked for more time. I do feel that some of the officers are only looking after their own interests and are thirsty for power. I am here to preserve the rights of every nation in the region and promote prosperity thereof.As for the election, that is old news. I only support the officers that hold those positions.
but who is it that you thinks only wants the postion for the power, and to clear up something would you be willing to answer how old you are, I answered in another stream but for the record I am 32.......
:angry: Is anger OK? :wacko:you're old DR Tongue
People hate what they fear, and they fear what they do not understand. If people are saying nasty things on this forum or in the regional message board, it's because the person on the receiving end probably hasn't done enough to make themselves known to the other members of this region.Crimsonl, we all feared you becoming delegate because other than your concerns over the elections and pleas for endorsements, you have not truely spoken to the other members of the region. We don't know your personality--whether or not you're trustworthy, fair, or honest. (And believe me, trustworthy and honest are two completely separate things. After all, you can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest.) Our requests that you talk to us went unanswered--perhaps you didn't see them. I don't know.I'm terribly sorry if I was one of the ones who offended you. I try not to slander anyone, but occassionally I get out of line, as do the other nations here. We're all doing our best to retain order in what is, for all intents, an unstable region. And part of that is trying to keep unknowns from seizing power.
Those of you that have asked me for forgiveness, I thank you and I mean what I said back to you, I truly want to have fun with this game. I am 27.

<strong class='bbc'>Here is some of what I stand for:</strong>

<em class='bbc'>I want a region that is free to have fun first off, this is a game not life.

I want a region that is secure and safe.

I want a region that helps build nations.

I want a region that is looked upon as a good nation striving for rights amongst all nations.

I want this region to be a region that is looked upon as an example by all regions.

I want this region to listen to the voice of all nations.

I want this region to be a region that fights for rights, and protection of all life.

Iw ant this region to be a region that protects the world we live in, yet does not take it too far.

I want this region to be a region that does things right. Period.</em>

I am a person that is fair, honest, trustworthy, and very loyal. I like to have fun, thus I am playing this game. I also want this game to be Fun for All.

I will do what i am called to do. I am a person of my word.

I hope this satisfies you.
Is anyone tired of this crap? God damn it, Tsunamy, close this damn thread, already.
There you go. This person tells me that I will not tell him anything than he complains like a fool. I did EXACTLY what HE asked and what a few others of you stated on this board, but thit this imbecile is wasting my time, just because his buddy got banned for some unknown reason.

Geo.. since I am sure you wouldn't know what an imbecile is you can go here:

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=imbecile'>Imbecile lookup</a>

No hate here just an explanation, and like all of you I can defend myself.
And now who's being hateful?
Not me, like you and everyone else I can defend myself.Smile you wouldn't deny a person that would you? And since everyone in this forum, is lacking and will never stand up for me, except Gatren.. I had to do it myself.You see this region needs to patrol its own, that it doesn't do. Just like the military.See you easily could have said wait a minute to both of us, but you try to get me.. and only me. Smile
I wasn't criticising the fact that you stood up for yourself. Think about it--was it really necessary to call Geo an imbecile? By doing that, you did the very thing you accused him of; you acted like a child, and became spiteful. You can defend yourself without stooping to that level.
Actually I am happy with what I said. The facts must be stated. The funny thing is I just read a PM from GEo just now, and it says.. Why don't you tell everyone what you stand for.What a joke. It is hatred like this that must be stopped. What is it founded upon? We are a region that is supposed to work together. When has Geo ever stated what he stood for? There are over 5,000 nations in our region, 99.999% have never told us what they stand for. I am no one special, why should I? Because I have endorsements? Well so do many, and my full support is behinf LR, and will always be if she continues acting in the professional way that she is acting.So why do I need to state it, and almost no one else? Because some people are trying to be picky and make me look bad. Which they can't because I am playing this game the way is was supposed to be played.
Actually, Geo has told the region what he stands for--when he ran for Sectretary of Intelligence. This isn't simply about stating what you stand for. The reason the leading nations of the region are trusted is because they interact with the other nations on a regular basis and in a respectful manner. The nations with a lot of endorsements need to be doubly responsible to comunicate with the rest of us.I'm not taking sides here--if I actually saw any of the things you say Geo is saying to you, or any actual slander, I'd be sticking up for you the way I'm sticking up for Geo right now. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the situation, and make you see that you're only going to be a victim in this situation if you make yourself one.
Will you just leave me alone so I can have fun playing a game?
Look. Jake stop it! I'm SICK of this all!and im going ot state this now. i'm sry if this pisses the cabinet, delegate or anyone else off, but here it goes.This forum is NOT part of NationStates and therefore not protected by the same things. If you don't stop attacking ppl - I will ban you from this site. Bottom line.Now get over all this shit and grow the fuck up.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

That is fine, let the same rules apply or you are just like the rest.I will not stand by and let people attack me. Maybe you will, but then you would be just like them.
A bit harsh, Tsunamy. But it is starting to get a bit ridiculous...
Quote:A bit harsh, Tsunamy. But it is starting to get a bit ridiculous...
Now I know why so many people have a disdain for this region.
*sigh*

JR, we're not calling you names, and we're not slandering you. This entire thread, we've been trying to convince you that we <em class='bbc'>don't hate you</em>, and you've insisted on continuing the argument. If this game has been ruined for you, it's because of your own actions, and not ours.

I know you're in college, I know you're old enough to understand it. Take a day off, come back, and read over the entire thread (and any other threads that even mention you) again, <em class='bbc'>very carefully</em>. Then consider what's been going on.

If you still feel like you're a victim, and you still feel like the game is ruined, then there's nothing more I can say. I can't speak for the rest of the region, and I'm only the Deputy of Justice, so I have no official standing to rule on what's been happening, but from where I sit I see no evidence of anyone doing or saying anything to intentionally slander or insult you.