Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Just in...Delegate Ejected
Hi Everyone!Just thought I would report to everyone that only 5minutes ago our delegate 'Gatren' was ejected from this region for UN rule violations (i read it on the regional happenings). Once again the SP faces major problems!!!!.
I think I might go and appeal that considering I have one nation in the UN unless my nation from 2 months ago came back to haunt me
appeal. who looks next in line for the delegate's seat?
I've sent in two appeals and a email now that I realize why it happened. LadyRebels is next in line
okay good.good luck to you gatren.
That's a relief, but for security, everyone must endorse LadyRebels.
Hopefully Gatren will be allowed back in. Ladyrebels will win easily otherwise.What about the old AplhaC account? They were trying to get that going again? IS there a chance or is that just old news now?
Well from what Alpha C and I have talked about, his old account will not be allowed back in, and with the new Nation in the UN, that is a dead issue, and even if they let the old one back in he would not get his endorsements back, they would not let me have mine back and all I had was one endorsement to become Delegate in my friends region.